Finding Another Guest

"Pi pi pi"

Me and Gura the next day decided to do a little questioning session with our strange guest. The one we found in our bathtub. We decided to let her say the night but to be honest, she had no choice or much to say on the matter. Today, every time we try to ask a question, we'd always get the same response. It's like she has the mind of a toddler. We were trying our luck today but no dice.

"Pi pi pi"

We were in the dining area of our house. I and Gura were sitting on the left while she was sitting on the right. We just finished having our breakfast. Looking like she had no qualms about the chicken we had. That was good. By the way, I was the one doing the cooking in this house.

"Gura, any bright ideas?"

"No clue. Ain't you supposed to be the bright one Ame?"

"Ye-Yes, of course, I'm just seeking an outsider's opinion since your origin is just as mysterious as this young lady."

"Well, while I was cleaning the house, I heard on the news about a 'fee-nickz' this and 'fee-nickz' that. I didn't pay much attention to it."

Now that I think about it, I was listening to something just like that on my computer. I was too busy getting revenge and a new monitor that didn't occur to me.

"Can you give me more details?"

"Something, something, falling, turn to ashes."

You can't be serious, I figured it out.

"Wasn't that the same ashes you bring inside the house?"

"A"

Her signature sound. She must have finally figured it out.

"Gura, I think you shart studying more instead of doing dumb this like dropping the pizza in the bath and eating it afterward. No one on earth does that."

"Okay, Ame. Sorry for being such a dumb shark."

I turn my attention to the guest in front of us and ask a few questions like before.

"What's your name?"

"Pi pi pi"

"Where do you come from?"

"Pi pi pi"

"How old are you?"

"Pi pi pi"

Since I am not getting a response from her. I decided on a change of pace. Something that has been plaguing my mind ever since I saw her in my house. The answer that I need the most, was the answer to this question.

"Why two hats?"

"Pi pi pi"

I decided to get some fresh air. Before I left the house, Gura stopped me.

"What's your obsession with her hats? You wear a hat all the time when you go to work."

"No normal person wears two hats. That alone is the biggest mystery just like her origin. I'm not angry she's wearing two hats, I just want to know where she comes from. Since I'm not getting anywhere, I try again later. Do you want anything from the store? anything besides seafood."

"No salmon or tuna? then that's going to be a 'no' from me chief."

I left the house with Gura and the still strange lady inside. Having those people out in the public will cause a little commotion. Like how do I even begin to explain where they came from or even how they exist. A detective should be asking the questions, not the other way round.