Phoenix Diary

Why can't Calli just be honest with her feelings? We have been together for so long that our relationship should have been in the legends. Like, we had close moments, we have sad moments (but I was the sad one most of the time.) Calli, why are you always 'tsun' most of the time? Can't you see my fragile heart extinguishing from the UUUHHH?

Whatever that was.

Honestly, the way she complimented my hair was weird. Was she trying to tell me something? It's so vague. Was I missing the point? Hmm.

Anyways Calli. Don't even try to pretend. I definitely saw your exterior break, the facade break when you looked at me. The smile you gave to me was like a breath of fresh air. It was a bit awkward at first but I answered in a polite and calm manner. I definitely wasn't going to trip over my words. No, no, no.

When I met you Calli, you had this exterior, strong, strong, exterior built around you. Like, umm, like, like, a fortress, an impenetrable fortress. How can I, a phoenix, breakthrough it? I am not strong like, you know. I may be a phoenix but my heart can be fragile sometimes. If security wasn't so packed around your heart, who knows if and when I will capture it.

Luckily I did.

I tried and tried and tried multiple times. Months upon months, centuries upon centuries. Every time I tried to make an advance, you just 'tsun' your way out. That 'Guhhh' you like to make, I find it cute, well not all the time, sometimes it comes off a bit strong? Like ahhh, ahhh, like... I don't know what to compare it to but it sounds a bit, hmm. Mah, mah, mah. Maybe I shouldn't say it. Nevermind.

But now, now my time has come. All those advances. All times of you being more 'tsun', and a little bit 'dere', you finally open up to me. YES, YES BABY, WOOHOO. Now look at you now Calli, at my mercy, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Or maybe I'm not? That should circulate some brain juices. Get that brain working overtime.

Please don't kill me Calli.

Speaking of killing. You know, Calli. I love it when you just trust that Scythe into me. Both literally and Ultra literally. Dying from your love is the best feeling. It's the only time you're being honest with yourself. So moments when you do that, yeah, yeah, Calli. What are you waiting for? Do it. I am not afraid. You know why? The bliss from your love is immense and just as your love for me. I want it to never end as both of us. Forever and ever until the end of time.

What's this? I remember now. Yes! The festival. Calli was being so forward that day. The way she protected me from the groper, the gifts she bought for me, the time I was extra close on her arm. Especially that moment, she didn't say her usual phrase.

It was so unnatural for me, for her I mean. For both of us. She was never like that before. Usually, usually I hold her hand and, you know, lewd stuff like that. If us holding our hands together was lewd, imagine us being, imagine me being, wrapping around her arm, snuggling close to her. Such thoughts are... Hah, hah, hah. Well, too much to comprehend for your average loner. If anything, they know full well what I'm talking about.

When the fireworks came, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Calli!, Calliope Mori!, did me in. I never saw it coming. Me and her being like that, Hot and steamy in our yukatas.

Ya-be.

If I was to describe the experience, It was like she was draining the life out of me. I was exhausted. Such assertiveness never before, never have I seen that one coming. I thought I could handle it.

But that was my mistake.

Next thing you know, she came back. She wanted a round two. Steam might as well be coming out from ears at this point. When she said that thing to me, cute. That's the only way I can describe it. To answer your question. Yeah, Calli was killing me in the most romantic way possible.

We left without even seeing the fireworks, but I'll take a Calli over fireworks any day. When we got home, home being the place both of us lived. Aka, Our house. We had a passionate night together. First, I had to cool off for obvious reasons. I put on my best seductive dress possible, then we did things that I can't even put into words, I could, but you already know what I'm talking about. Heh, heh, heh. I was so dying from the heat, and I am a phoenix.

E-Erm. Ya-be, Ya-be.

The night ended a peaceful way. Calli was sleeping beside me, and I did the thing she did to me that same day, which was pushing my hair over my ear. I did so that I could look at her sleeping face. The drowsy reaper slept peacefully, mumbling random words together. I was happy with the day. With her being with me, with how open she had been, and with how caring she was of me. I know, and she knows that she won't admit that last one with full honestly, but I can't have everything. I'm happy enough.

The next day, she was being her normal self like last night never happened. I was so angry, well, not that angry but I'm glad we got to do the things we want to do and how our relationship has progressed since then. Like I said before, I can't have everything. I am happy as we are now. The relationship is precious to me. I don't know about her, since she can change her ways on a dime.

I may be repeating myself but going on tangents is normal for me. So yeah, that, so on and so forth. One last thing, If anybody comes along and interferes with what we got, killing them won't be a punishment, but a blessing. Blessing of the highest honour. I am a phoenix after all. This is the lightest gift I can present if such a person exists. If they do, well, I have some reaper quality myself. I am dating a reaper after all.

GLORY TO TAKAMORI!!!

...

Recorded in this corner.

Name: Takanashi Kiara

Age: Eternal

Date: Not on one at the moment.