The Beginning

"Hmmm..."

They have been some very strange sightings lately in Holo-City. Well, there aren't uncommon. Take this for example. People lining up for the latest motion capture that's not even announced for another two weeks, grown men getting beaten by their mother for planning a wedding for their fictional character, and married men complaining to the police that there is that so-called "ground pounder" going around "ground-pounding" people's wife for whatever reasons they stated.

Not that I have anything to do about it.

Ok. Maybe there are normal to you, but what the heck is this?!!

[Special news report just in. There been a sighting of a giant size phoenix, made up of bright red flames, spotted 20 minutes ago by a holo-citizen who was leaving their house for the first time in a month for some groceries. The video was captured on a smartphone and was posted on the social media app "SeisoTako" and receiving numerical growth now passing in both a million shares and likes. This strange video started with the giant phoenix shrinking in size and it ended when the bird strangely turns into ashes. Tech enthusiasts are now investigating the video if it's genuine or fake. Is this sighting real or was it a myth that died in front of our eyes?]

Umm... that just happen.

Well, a number one detective such as I, have no problem-solving that kinda case. It's in my blood after all. This is truly a mystery of the ages. As I was just passively listening to the news on my other monitor, I was playing an FPS game on the main monitor in my office.

Just one more kill, please.

Little did you know, I lost focus for a fraction of a second.

Where is the tea bagging loser.

And also for that tinnie tiny second, my game froze. "NOOOOO!!!" Obviously Lag, of course. Little did I know, I got shot in the head by a sniper at that point in time. Oh, would look at that, looks like I need to get another new monitor.

"Good thing I can go back in ti-"

My watch at my waist was also broken during the rampage. I am not angry. I'm smiling.

My name is Amelia Watson aka Amelia Sadson, world's number 1 saddest detective.