Wah!

"Enma-chan, everything went smoothly?"

Wah. Ina, Ina, Inaaa. My name is Ninomae Ina'nis and with me, I have Enma-chan. I created her because the Ancient Ones told me to. Enma-chan was coming back from grocery shopping with two bags of, Ahhh.

"Why would you need this much cup noodles, Ina?"

"It's for my drawing sessions for the next two weeks."

Enma-chan and I live in an apartment complex that has 20 floors. I live on the top floor, which was the most expensive and the most spacious. The reason I needed a lot of space was for my tentacles. They are always with me even though they aren't attached to me. When I'm drawing, I can use them when I will it or when I subconsciously think about using them. I was just finishing a drawing of my little tentacultist's friend. Its gender was unknown but it was so smol and cute that I carried it to my bed and squished it close to me every night. Whenever it misbehaves like doing something partially unforgivable, I'll bonk it. It smiled every time I did it. Unease and conflicted expressions covered my face in every instance.

Right now, I was in the living room having a conversation with Enma-chan. I was lying on the couch reading an artbook. Enma was Ina pickle.

"Where should I put these bags, in the kitchen or in your art room?"

"Obviously in the kitchen, why are you asking me that?"

"You always stay in the art room all day. Ina, do you even know what day it is or the last time you saw the sun?"

"Ummm... lasts... week?"

"Seriously, Ina?"

"I'm sorry, but can't go out because I'm working all day."

"It's that just an excuse to not work out with me?"

"Nooo. Why would you think that, I love being with you just not outside."

Enma-chan wore an expression saying 'you can't be serious'. I just love drawing, OK. I'll do it in my sleep if possible. Without it, I'll be nothing. I'll be a liquified, droopy, goopy tako. I'm not the best at socializing with people but my communication skills are passable. I love drawing but my communication skills are diminishing little by little because of it. Maybe it is the sacrifice I have to pay for being good at drawing at my current skill level.

"Ina, I'm taking these to the art room."

"But Enma-chan."

"You can't fool me. You take out a bunch at a time when your drawing. So might as well take them to the room. Is it a problem?"

She said that like she understood my existence with a relaxed and agitated expression, or was it: a 'can't be helped' one?

"This is why I love you, Enma-chan."

"Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure that's the case."

While she was doing that, I put down my artbook and takodachi friend on the living room table. I was sitting up with the help of my tentacles. I was looking for my smartphone but it was on the other side of the room, right under the tv.

"Stretch."

My hands weren't doing too well to reach it so I used my tentacles instead.

"Got it."

I opened 'my' app, well, they named the app after me for a reason. I do not know what that reason was. The app was called 'SeisoTako'. I looked at what was happening. The one on the very top is a video of me, wiggle my ears.

[Ooohhhh, Wah!]

The comments were saying things like:

[Are those real? lol]

[How can the simplest of things you do be so cute?]

[Renaming the app after her was the correct choice after all.]

[Ina, I just wanna say that the Unravel cover you did still hold up to this day, It has been my ringtone ever since. Keep up the amazing drawings. From your Takodachi.]

[Women: "Men only like one thing and it's really disgusting." Me:*LIKE*]

[*Top ten ways to cheat on your girlfriend*]

[How could a tako be this cute?]

"Heh, Heh. So many cute takodachis. Humu humu."

The one below my video was a video of a Phoenix falling from the sky.

"Good Luck, Calli."

By this time, Enma-chan was coming out of my art room. It seems she has something to say to me.

"Ina, I saw someone strange when I was shopping for you. Do you have any idea what it is about?"

"Oh, Didn't I tell you, I thought I did."

"Tell me what?"

"I went to the Underworld because It seems that Calli, the reaper, and Kiara, the phoenix, got into another love quarrel. I wish they would just marry already. Calli was more 'tsun' than 'dere' this time around. I went to be the Arbiter for the first time in a while. I dropped Calli at a spot that would let her do some thinking. I bet she is ina-predicament right now."

Enma-chan said in a flat tone,

"Ina?"

"What, I'm Ina-cent."

"No, it's just that I saw her with someone that was wearing a detective uniform. I trailed them a bit, but they were heading in the housing district. The one with the two storing houses."

"Do you know which house they were going to?"

"Yes, I do."

She said that dispassionately.

"Why that tone?"

"It's just that, I was very obvious. The house was fully painted blue with a giant Shark sticker covering their front door."

"Maybe they really like Sharks."

"Maybe that indeed."

Maybe I should pay a visit myself. I want to see..., wahchama-call-it, oh... 'reunion' they are going to have again.