Finding Gura Part 2

"Gura, have you finished cleaning the bathrooms?"

"No Cap'n. I'll get to it right away."

"Have you finished making dinner? I'm hungry."

"I don't even know half of these pots and pans."

"The clothes are getting really smelly."

"My nose. Oh god, my nose."

Captain was working me like a slave doing various chores around the ship. When it came to cleaning the bathroom, there were stains on the wall. When preparing dinner, the ingredients were all over the place and when it came to doing the laundry, the strange smells I got from it almost made me faint.

Someone, anyone, please, please save this shark.

It was a sunny day and Captain Marine was sailing in the wide-open sea. Clear skies as far as the eye could see. The crewmates we're doing random tasks around on the ship while some were doing nothing but drinking the day away.

I am finally finished.

My days on the ship start really early. So when dawn arrives, I wake up and do miscellaneous tasks. Most of which include arranging stuff around the ship.

Where I slept was in a room right next to the captains. Some days I mistakenly go into the Captain's Room. When that happens, she will often invite me to come and sleep with her in her bed. She was saying things like ' don't worry, I'll forgive you if you sleep with me tonight', ' you are just what I need' and 'a little snuggling won't hurt anybody'.

Except for my innocence!

I refused every single invite she gave me.

***

Right now, she was standing in front of the wheel, looking out at the wide-open sea. She was a beauty only at these moments.

I took my free time to roam about the ship and talk a bit.

"You're that little shark girl that this guy caught, right?"

A pirate was talking to me out of nowhere. He pointed at his mate that caught me.

"Yep, that's me."

"What's up with that fin of yours? Did you want to be a mermaid but your father was too lame to find a mermaid girl?"

I hesitated-ly answered.

"Excuse me?"

"I bet your mother is the aggressive type if you're a shark and all."

"Um..."

"I feel sorry for your father for all the abuse he's getting. My wife dumped me for drinking too much and this lady came out of nowhere and picked me up from the street and asked me if I wanted to be part of her crew."

"..."

"I asked 'what the hell is there going to be for me?' and she said 'you'll get to have a lot of sex with me for the rest of your life' and I was instantly sold to join in this crew. Now I'm living my best life, having sex with this gorgeous lady every time she or me feels like it. Seriously, what could a man ask for more?"

If he's happy, who am I to judge."

I ask him some questions of my own.

"How long have you been on the ship? You look pretty young?"