Last Ride

"Ame, are you ready? I don't think you're ready for the drop Ame."

"Of course I'm ready. I don't think you're ready, Gura."

"Ohhh, Oh-ho-ho-ho."

"Almost there."

Here we gooo!!!

""AHHH!!!""

Ame and I were going down a rollercoaster at its top speed. I feel like we're going to die, but that's the best part. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Tackle your fears, and you too can be screaming like me and Ame.

From the screaming I was hearing, Ame was one of them, along with the rest of the people on the ride. First, was the obvious decline, next was another incline.

"I screamed for nothing, huh?"

"Gura, look over there?"

There was a twist and turns in the distance. The coaster had to bop it and hit everyone. Get it? Early two thousands people will understand.

"Gura are you ready?"

"Ame, I was born ready."

"You were screaming before, you know?"

"You were screaming too. Don't try and act like you weren't."

Deja-vu? Everybody was screaming again. Were they enjoying it or were they genuinely scared? Me though, I was both. You won't even tell the difference.

"AHHH!!!"

And yes. Ame's scream was the loudest.

***

"Peace and tranquillity. This is just what I needed after that horror show."

"Scaredy shark."

Next was the carousel. Horses, unicorns, donkeys and mules were the attachment for the ride. This carousel has three rings of different animals. All of them were going at speeds that are different from the next. Guess which one I was on? Yes. It was indeed the donkey while Ame was on one of the Unicorns.

"Peaceful. A little too peaceful."

"Yeah, It's getting boring. Let's try something else."

"Let's get off and try accelerating. Something to get the blood pumping."

"You sure about that?"

"Ame, I'm a shark. Nothing can scare me. I'm not a feline. I won't get scared easily."

"Are you really sure about that, Gura?"

"Just try me."

***

"Let's go back to the ride before."

"Don't look away."

"Can you not pull me, Ame? This one is like a horror show. A real horror show. Do you expect me to go on that? You're crazy for this one, Ame."

"I ask if you're sure twice. We're already in the line, so we're going on this. I want to look at your face from that high up."

"I..., pleaseee? Pwetty pwease, Ame? Let's try another ride, prefurrwably a safe one."

"We're next, Come, come."

This...What human decided this would be a good idea? This 'ride', if you could call it that, was towering up in the sky. A spiralling attachment going around it with chair-swings at the side. There were a lot of straps and safety measurements taking place for one person. From what I saw when we were coming to this amusement park, this 'ride', again, if you could call it that, there were people swinging like a fisherman throwing a hook into the sea. The only difference was, that was the whole ride. It had people swing clockwise to counter-clockwise, all the while going from top to bottom. Again, this was a ride.