chapter eleven.

________________________

Theme song:Vicious-Tate McRae,Lil Mosey________________________

________________________

At this point in time,Gianina was extremely annoyed by her living situation.It seemed like everyone was constantly in and out of the house giving her no personal alone time to scheme.Todays occupant was Rose,a lady who kidnapped Elena,Gia was kind of happy that the Gilbert girl was out of her life for at least one day.

The only reason Gianina stayed around long enough to listen to Rose's story was because she knew something she could use would be brought up the in the conversation.So,here she was at yet another boring meeting in the Salvatore living room listening to Rose blabber on and on.

"I don't know what's true and not true."Rose admitted."That's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus,I know is real."

Gianina smiled at the mention of Klaus's name,he was her ticket to becoming a hybrid.

"Who is he?"Elena asked with her arms folded over he chest.

"That is a good question Miley Stewart."Gia held up her hand."High five."

Elena just simply left Gianina hanging and turned her attention back to Rose,that only made the Salvatore girl happy knowing the Gilbert girl got pissed off.

"One of the originals,he's a legend."Damon informed Elena.

"From the first generation of vampires."Stefan added.

"I have also heard he is crazy hot but,that's for another time."Gianina shrugged her shoulders and picked up her cup full of blood.

"So,he's like Elijah?"Elena asked curiously.

"No,Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus,a foot solider,Klaus is the real deal."Rose informed the youngest girl in the room.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest."Stefan said,it made Gia laugh slightly as she realized the information Katherine gave her was a lot more than she'd ever get out of Rose.

"Is something funny,Nina?"Damon questioned as he looked over to his sister.

"Just your incessant need to please Elena."the Salvatore girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait,wait,wait."Elena interrupted the spat between Damon and Gia."You're saying the oldest vampire in history is coming after me?"

"Yes."Gianina and Rose said at the same time while Stefan delivered a "No."and Damon stood up from his chair,everything was hectic to say the least.

"It's a solid maybe."The eldest Salvatore admitted.

"Look,Elijah's dead,right?So,no one knows you exist."Stefan said to try to comfort Elena.

"Not that you know of."Rose added.

"Yeah,who's to say he didn't like call a vampire army once he found you?They could be outside right now and if anyone comes near me and messes up my nails,I will hand you to them happily."the Salvatore girl shrugged and crossed her legs.