chapter thirty five.

Gasoline — Halsey

Gasoline — Halsey

The Salvatore siblings were all completely done with each other. Stefan had started his personal vendetta against Klaus, Gia had started to ignore anyone from the Mystic Falls group besides Jeremy entirely, and Damon? He was simply drinking his feelings away.

Gianina had gotten an apartment by the town square, and no, she didn't compel it. The girl was absolutely tired of having to do things the vampire way, she missed how she used to be in New York. Carefree, successful, happy, she was starting to question why she had come in the first place.

The topic that had once been fragile when she arrived, the topic that made her come in the first place had turned earth shattering during her time back because, if one person knew how to break the heart of Gianina Salvatore, it was Katherine Pierce.

"I'm ready to work with you, all the way." Gia let out a sigh. "But this doesn't mean i'll be loyal to you forever."

To get her mind off all those things? She needed to start earning respect.

"I don't expect it to be, not yet at least." Klaus grinned, taking the brunette's hand into his own as he placed a chaste kiss on it. "Now, why don't we pay your dear older brother a visit?"

"I don't have much of a choice." Gianina replied, her mind lingering on the way the mans hand felt on her own. "Do you have some type of plan? Or are we going in blind?"

"You'll see." The Mikaelson man opened up the door, stepping aside for the girl to walk in before him. "Ladies first."

"Thank you." Gia narrowed her eyes at the man in thought before walking into The Grill, immediately spotting Elena and Damon getting cozy.

He really never wasted much time trying to steal the loves of his siblings lives.

"He obviously has no concept of family." Klaus spoke up, shaking the brunette away from her thoughts. "Not like you."

"I don't want to talk about it, okay?" Gia looked upwards, sucking in the tears that threaten to fall from her eyes before she straightened herself out. "Are we ready?"

The Mikaelson man nodded, understanding in his eyes before he started to approach Damon and Elena.

"Don't mind us." He called out, leaning on a stair railing as Gianina stopped beside him, placing her hands on her hips.

"You going to do this in The Grill, in front of everyone? and use my sister to help you? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Him? Using me?" The Salvatore girl laughed, shaking her head. "No, me and Klausy here? We are the best of friends, brother."

"Besides, I don't know what you're talking about. We just came to our local pub to drink with our mate." The two of them looked back to one of the hybrids that Klaus had made, both of them smiling, he had been trailing them for protection most of the day. "Get a round, then, would you, Tony?"