chapter twenty six.

_____________________

Theme song: You should see me in a crown- Billie Eilish____________________

____________________

Gianina glared at Klaus, placing her hand on her hip as the two of them continued to argue. It seemed as if it was never ending between the two, always having disagreements about what to do or what not to do. In the end though, he always ended up listening to the Salvatore girl.

"If I was still a human and seen a random guy approaching my house wanting to use the phone, i'd freak. If I seen a loving couple, maybe i'd be more inclined to let them in." Gia stated firmly, she seemed to be the brains of this entire little hybrid operation.

"She has a point." Stefan said with a shrug. "Just like she had a point at the last house, and the one before, actually, she's kind of way too good at this evil stuff."

"Alright, that's enough. I get the point." Klaus said angrily. "Shall I put on my American accent? It's quite good."

"Whatever floats your boat, Timothy." Gianina said, giving her fellow hybrid a fake name.

"Are you ready, Julia?" The original questioned, a smirk pulling at his lips as he extended his hand.

"Of course." Gia took the mans hand and the two plastered worried looks on their faces as they began to approach the home they intended to get into.

"I wish I didn't have to experience that." Stefan mumbled, rolling his eyes as he leaned up against a tree.

The two hybrids were quite convincing as a couple, Klaus knew it was because of the prophecy he had been avoiding for years but Gia was still unaware of the whole situation. When Elijah was around, he wanted to tell her. It was a goal to make it known, in hopes that she would be the woman to save his brother.

"We're so sorry to bother you." The Mikaelson man said in his American accent, scaring the woman who was bent down on the ground.

"I'm so sorry, my husband didn't mean to scare you." The Salvatore girl said in a sweet, southern accent.

"Can I help you?" The blonde woman asked.

"Yeah, uh, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. It feels like we've been walking forever and yours is the first house we've come across so we were hoping we could use your telephone?" Klaus questioned, looking down to his fellow hybrid with a smile that she returned.

"Neither of you have cellphones?" The blonde questioned warily.

"The service out here sucks. We spent half the walk trying to find a good spot and then both our phones died." Gianina said, letting out a frustrated sigh. "It's a pickle we've gotten ourselves into."