chapter twenty seven.

_____________________

Theme Song: Queen of broken hearts-blackbear_____________________

_____________________

Hearing Stefan and Klaus bicker amongst themselves was utterly irritating to Gianina as the group walked through a path in the smoky mountains, Stefan holding Ray on his back. Gia chose to ignore it because each step she took was closer and closer to her army, the people who could ensure that her humanity was never switched on again.

"Would you two quit it? It's like you both have no brains." The Salvatore girl rolled her eyes, walking ahead of the two arguing men.

"Fine, i'm sorry, Stefan. Are you okay? Ray getting heavy?" The hybrid man questioned, a smirk on his face.

"I'm fine." Stefan replied quickly, wanting nothing more than silence.

"Are you sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit down..." Klaus joked, continuing to agitate everyone around him.

"He said he's fine." Gianina stopped, taking the Mikaelsons man and dragging him ahead, hoping to separate the two of them and end the arguing.

"It's not my fault your brother does so much brooding." The Mikaelson man shrugged his shoulders. "Your self loathing is suffocating you and us, my friend."

"Maybe it's because i'm a little tired of hunting werewolves, we've been at it all summer." Stefan said angrily.

"Well, obviously our search is over." Gianina said as she stopped in front of the camp full of wolves.

The trio suddenly smiled, realizing they had gotten to their destination as the Salvatore man threw Ray onto the ground, completely dead.

"Ray! Oh, my god." A woman with brunette locks down to her shoulders ran over to the man, hovering over him as some of the wolves backed away further from the scene. "Who are you?"

"The more important question is who am I." Klaus stated, stepping in front of the Salvatore siblings.

"Cocky prick, that's what you are." Gianina mumbled, making the Mikaelson man laugh slightly.

"Please forgive the intrusion, my name is Klaus." He called out to the group, all of them backing away at the mention of his name. "... and while we're at it, i'd love to introduce one of my partners in crime, Gianina."

"The hybrids." A man said, his eyes wide and full of fear as he did so.

"You've heard of us, fantastic." The Mikaelson walked over to a boulder in the middle of camp and sat down, followed by the Salvatores.

"Word travels fast." Gia nodded slightly, almost impressed that her name had travelled far and wide.

The trio sat down as everyone watched them carefully, not knowing what to do. Some were scared, some intrigued, and others were just downright confused by what was happening.