chapter twenty eight.

Theme song: Ain't that a kick in the head-Dean Martin

Gianina giggled as she dropped a dead man onto the floor of the old car, his blood remaining on her lip. She wiped it off slowly, taking in the simple pleasure that was feeding. She loved it, or at least she loved making her brother happy.

To be fair, she did like blood from the vein, it fed every little urge she had always felt. But this, this was for her brother. Or at least, that's what she made herself believe.

"Ready, brother?" She questioned as he plucked a flower from the woman below hims dress.

"Ready, sister." Stefan grinned, both of them getting out of different door as they strutted down the street and into a cold and dark alley.

In the past, Gia might have been scared of this place but as a vampire, it didn't faze her at all. Stefan knocked on the cold metal door, a small slot in it immediately opening up after. They both gave the entry signal and the door swung open, letting them inside.

Gianina was practically buzzing as they walked down the hallway and into the main room, music had always been her thing and this decade was buzzing with it. Wonderful music.

"It's a damn good day to be a Salvatore." She said happily, leaning on the edge that looked over the whole room, her brother doing the same.

"Every day as us is a good day." Stefan wore a grin, the one he had when he was up to no good.

"You Salvatores looking for a good time?" Gloria spoke slyly over the speakers. Gloria, one of the best singers Gia ever heard.

"Save me a dance." Stefan said, walking around his sister and down the staircase.

Gianina stood in place, smiling as Gloria started to sing again. She closed her eyes, letting it all move through her, music truly was her safe place.

"I see he's met my sister." A voice spoke up from the Salvatore girl, startling her. "You must be the lovely Gianina I hear people talking about."

"I'm not sure about lovely but, I am Gianina." The brunette smiled. "and you might be?"

"The equally as unlovely Klaus." The two shook hands with each other, both laughing slightly. "Care to tell me what a beautiful woman like you is doing with blood on her dress?"

"I—" The girl couldn't form any words, she just kept stuttering, unaware of what to do.

"Don't worry about it, love. I know your little secret. Probably a little more than even you."

•—•

Gia couldn't figure out why the building she was in looked familiar but, she didn't care enough to keep trying to remember. It was pointless, along with other things she used to worry about. Completely and utterly unnecessary.