chapter twenty one.

_______________________

Theme song:Gives you hell-All American rejects________________________

________________________

Gianina and Katherine woke up to find that Klaus had taken over Alaric's body.It was safe to say that the Salvatore girl was scared for her life,she didn't even know why he wanted her there.Even so,she wasn't going to let him see her sweat.

"Who is this guy?Safari Sam?"Klaus asked as he rifled through Ric's closet.

"He's a single,middle aged,alcoholic,teacher so i'm pretty sure his attire fits the bill."the Salvatore girl said as she crossed her arms.

"You are right."he came out with two different shirts."Bad?Or badder?"

"Dark colors suit you better."Katherine said,scared out of her mind.

"Oh,thank you,honey."Gia rolled her eyes at his statement as he continued."Ok,pop quiz,the dagger and the white oak are in the Salvatore brothers possession,is that correct?"

"They used the dagger to kill Elijah."the two girls said at the same time,they had been compelled to help him and any way he seen fit,he also compelled Gia not to drink vervain unless he told her to do so.

"You'll find him in the basement of their house."Katherine added.

"In the cellar."the last thing Gia wanted to do was help this man but,words just kept spilling out of her mouth.

"Okay,the dagger needs to stay exactly where it is,the last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah,oh that guys a buzzkill."the original said,Gianina rolled her eyes again,completely disagreeing with just about anything Klaus had to say.

"Don't forget your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."Katherine said to the vampire.

"She's really pissed at Ala-you."Gia looked up at the ceiling.

"Right,Elena's aunt,for all the lies about Isobel."Klaus nodded his head.

"Someone's a quick learner."Gianina quipped.

"Extremely."the original vampire smirked and fixed his shirt."Anything else I need to know?"

"No,nothing."Katherine shook her head as Klaus approached and caressed her face.

"Could you maybe get your own girlfriend to touch?That one is mine."Gia smiled sarcastically at the man.

"I like you."the vampire smiled mischievously.He was obviously amused by how scared Katherine was but it just broke Gia's heart.