chapter twelve.

________________________

Theme song:Memories-Maroon 5________________________

________________________

"Row,row,row your boat,gently down the stream,merrily,merrily,merrily life is but a dream."Gianina hummed out as she brushed through her long brown hair.

The young girl had just spent the afternoon with her best friend,Anna preparing for the Miss Mystic Falls pageant but,unfortunately it was canceled.

"Hello,Ms.Salvatore."Katherine appeared behind the girl as she looked into the mirror.

"Did my father or brothers see you?"Gia asked with a smile.

"Of course not,i'm very sneaky."the Pierce girl said mischievously.

"Close the door,please?I don't want Damon to come around snooping."Gianina set down her brush as Katherine closed the door shut and locked it.

"You look beautiful today, Ms.Salvatore."Katherine smirked slightly as she walked back over and stood behind Gianina.

"Well,I was preparing for the Miss Mystic Falls pageant but,nothing ever seems to go my way."Gia frowned slightly in the mirror,she was hoping that if she won the pageant her family would be proud of her.

"It would've been a waste of time."Katherine pulled Gianina's hair back from off of her shoulders."Everyone knows you are the prettiest girl in Virginia."

"That would be you,my beloved.You have all the suitors knocking out our door."the Salvatore girl let out a soft chuckle.

"Little do they know..."the Pierce girl smirked slightly before pulling back the collar of Gianina's shirt slowly and planting a kiss on her collar bone.

"I wish they didn't have to cancel the pageant."Gia closed her eyes and bit the inside of her lip.

"Why?So that poor excuse of a man George Lockwood could parade around like you are his?"Katherine asked,she then looked back at the door to make sure one last time that it was locked.

"No,so I could just convince someone that I am worthy of being more than George's potential wife."the Salvatore girl was extremely tired of being associated with the wolf,even after they had broken off their engagement.

"I see it,and I l-"

"You what?"Gianina asked while she turned to look the girl behind her in the eyes.

"It's not important,the important thing would be to relieve some of that tension you've been keeping cooped up."the mischievous glint in Kat's eyes told Gia everything she needed to know.

"Katherine Pierce,you are the devil in disguise."the Salvatore girl stood up and wrapped her arms around Katherine's neck before placing a kiss on her lips.