chapter twenty five.

______________________

Theme song: feeling good- Michael Bublé______________________

______________________

When Gianina woke up, her body was covered in dirt and leaves. The crackling of the ground around her, signaling that someone was approaching.

"I'm so fucking hungry." The Salvatore complained, getting up to her feet.

She had probably killed over a dozen people in her wolf form but, somehow it wasn't enough.

"Here's some clothes, love. Dear Elijah got them for us, isn't he lovely?" Klaus said, walking towards her with clothes slung over his arm.

"What would be lovely is if you have some blood, i'm starving here." Gianina complained, she didn't care about clothes when she wanted to eat.

"Very well, i'll get you some if you put on your clothes." Elijah said, turning away and looking at some trees above him.

"It seems you are making my brother uncomfortable." Klaus said with a chuckle as he held out an outfit for the Salvatore girl.

"Of course I am." Gia rolled her eyes and snatched the clothes from Klaus's hands. "I assume you came to find me for a reason."

"Well, now that you're asking..." the hybrid wore a slight smirk on his face. "We'd like you to come with us to go fetch our family, seeing as yours probably wants to kill you."

"Do I get to eat as much as I want?" The Salvatore girl asked as she got dressed, the question was more directed towards Elijah because she knew Klaus wouldn't care.

"I'd rather you not." Elijah said, his arms crossed in front if him.

"Hm, so no. I'll take my chances with my brothers and their less than impressive friends." Gianina shrugged. "They can't kill me if they can't find me."

"Elijah." Klaus said impatiently, the two had discussed this same exact scenario on their walk over there and it only ends up one way.

Gianina getting what she wants.

"You may eat whatever suits your needs, Gia." Elijah let out a sigh and started to walk away, angry that he was now practically babysitting two hybrids.

"I just love getting what I want." The Salvatore smiled, put on her high heel boots, and started walking through the woods with Klaus.

꧁꧂

The vampire trio walked up the stairs to Alaric's apartment together. Gia didn't know the specific reason they were there but she figured it was for Katherine, it was always for a doppelgänger.

"I smell my brother." She commented, not a care in the world. Her sense of smell had been severely heightened.

It sucked for her when some random man put on way too much axe cologne.