chapter twenty four.

______________________

Theme song: bad guy-Billie Eilish_______________________

_______________________

Gianina was horrified as her and Klaus walked through the woods. He had compelled her to go through with the ritual, and she had to do it. She couldn't drink the vervain with Katherine, he compelled her not to. The Salvatore girl was just tired of being compelled.

"Come on, love. Speed up we have things to do." The older vampire said, a grin on his face.

"I'm never going to forgive you for this." Tears started to pour down the girls face. "My brothers are never going to forgive me."

"You don't need your brothers, they have yet to see how much potential you have to be great. Katerina doesn't see it either. Which is why i'm taking you with me." Klaus said, guiding Gia through the woods.

"You're demented." She spat out, glaring daggers at him.

"I prefer eccentric." A smile stayed on his face up until they reached a clearing in the woods.

"My duty is to Klaus, the new order." Greta, the witch said to Elena.

Gianina scoffed and rolled her eyes, how could someone be so completely and blindly loyal to him? She couldn't understand it.

"Well, glad to see I still have a dance partner." The original vampire smirked as Gia looked at Elena, Jules, and Jenna. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

"I'm sorry." Gianina mouthed to the three women in front of him. "I'm so sorry."

The tears in the Salvatore girls eyes started to swell up again, a wolf, her brothers girlfriend, and her best friends guardian, all lined up to die. She couldn't handle it all. Elena nodded her head, knowing that Gia would never hurt her because of Jeremy and her brothers.

"You don't have to do this, Klaus! There has to be another way." Elena pleaded with him.

"It would do you some good to be quiet my little doppelgänger, I might lose my temper." The Mikaelson man laughed and walked towards Greta. "I've got the moonstone, I spent five hundred years looking for this. I hate to part with it."

He handed the witch the moonstone as Jules started to transform in the background, the sounds of her screams haunting Gianina to the core.

"The moon has past it's apex. Do you remember everything you need to do?" Greta asked.

"I remember, Gianina, my love. Come over here please." Klaus said, making the Salvatore girls feet immediately approach him.