chapter seven.

_______________________

Theme song:That won't save us-Against the current______________________

______________________

Gianina stood warily in the corner of the room as she watched Damon bring in Mason over his shoulder.

"Here's his bag,as requested."Bonnie said angrily as she let it fall down onto a chair.

"Ok,grab that corner."Damon demanded the Bennet girl."You gonna help over there,orphan Annie?"

"I think I helped enough."Gianina frowned and looked away.

"Why are we doing this again?"Bonnie asked asked as she helped the Salvatore man.

"I don't wanna stain the carpet with Gia's boyfriends blood."Damon said nonchalantly,Gianina scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You know,I knew you'd say something like that."Bonnie glared at the eldest Salvatore.

"You are both being judgy."Damon said in a sing song voice.

"As we should be,you are a complete and utter asshole,Damon."Gia wiped away a tear that was lingering on her face.

"Yeah,whatever."the Salvatore man rolled his eyes.

"He won't be out for much longer."Bonnie warned as Damon went through Mason's bag.

"Woah,looks like your boyfriend is used to being tied up."Gia's older brother joked.

"You never cease to amaze me,brother."as much as Gia was trying to keep it in,she was close to her breaking point.Since coming back to help her brothers,they had done nothing but assume she's be okay with everything going on.

"What are you doing?"Bonnie asked as Damon searched Masons pockets.

"He's looking for the moonstone."Gianina informed her.

"Just trying to help you find it,Bonnie."Damon continued his search."We need to find out where Katherine is and why she wants it."

Bonnie held onto Mason's head and closed her eyes,probably to get into his mind and find the moonstone.

"It's somewhere small,and dark,there is water."she said as she dug deep into his mind,Gianina started to get a humongous headache.

"Like a sewer?"Damon questioned.

"Why the hell would they hide the moonstone in a sewer,you idiot."Gia shook her head and took a seat on the ground.

"Like a well?"the Salvatore man asked.

"That can't be right,yeah,it's a well."Bonnie confirmed with a nod.

"Why would it be in a well?"Damon scoffed slightly.

"You ask too many questions."Gianina held her head to prevent the pain.

"I told you,I only get what I get."Bonnie said through her teeth,Damon had bossed her around all day and she was getting annoyed.