chapter three.

________________________

Theme song:All my friends are fake-Tate McRae

________________________

The morning after the carnival,Gianina found out that after her little heart to heart with Katherine,she decided it was best to turn one of Elena's friends into a vampire.Apparently, things went sour and the poor girl ended up killing a man that worked with the carnival and the Salvatore girl couldn't help but feel responsible but,according to her siblings the Lockwood's were a bigger concern right now.

They called Alaric over to see what information his wife Isobel had on the family and he revealed what Gia had already told her brothers,they are wolves.To make matters worse,they wanted her to work her way into Tyler or Mason's life to see what she could find out,which was so not going to happen.

"Never in a million years am I going to seduce some guy for information."Gianina scoffed at the group in front of her consisting of her brothers,Elena,and Alaric.

"You didn't do that to be a prima ballerina?"Damon raised a brow.

"No,I had talent.Something all of you are apparently lacking.You don't need to seduce someone for info you just find it out but,if you already know the information,why would you need to find it out!?"Gia threw her hands in the air.She understood that she had lived a completely different life from the rest of them but couldn't comprehend why they were so fixated on finding out if they were wolves when she stated multiple times that they were.

"If they are wolves,we are screwed,sister."Damon spoke up.

"Get Elena to do it."Gianina shrugged her shoulders."If you are so screwed i'm sure she's willing to help,isn't that right,Elena?"

The Gilbert girl started to stutter out a few incoherent words not being able to find the correct statement to respond with.

"It's too dangerous."Stefan defended.

"So you send your sister?Lovely.I have plans,i'll see you later."Did Gianina actually have plans?No but,she was hurt that they were willing to let her be in danger and not Elena.She left the house,waiting for someone to come after her but,nobody did.

꧁꧂

"Is it me or did Amy Bradley's ass get hot?"Tyler asked as he walked over to Gianina and Matt.

He spotted Gia walking around town and invited her to some party he was throwing.She obviously said yes because,with the way things were going in the Salvatore household,she was thinking about leaving Mystic Falls all together and needed some sort of incentive to stay.