chapter nine.

________________________

Theme song:Fuck feelings-Olivia O'brien________________________

________________________

The last time that Gianina turned off her humanity switch,she killed a fellow ballerina that was competing against her.The funny thing about the situation was that it wasn't Gia who made the first move,it was the other woman.She had absolutely no remorse for others and anyone who even remotely ruined her plans ended up in some dumpster. Hopefully,this time is different but,knowing the Salvatores,that's not very likely.

"Why am I here?"Gianina sighed as she entered the Salvatore living room and plopped down on the couch next to Caroline.

Stefan and Damon were already there,both annoyed that their sister was late.

"Okay,tell them."Damon said to Caroline who was obviously scared.

"I saw Katherine today."Caroline said as she clutched a cup of blood.

"Where?"Stefan quickly asked,Gia just responded with a chuckle,Katherine was someone who used to provoke so many feelings in her and now she was nothing.

"At the grill,I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi stalk Matt."The Forbes girl said,she was embarrassed of course.

"Maybe you two broke up because you are clingy."Gia stated while leaning back and laying her legs on the table.

"Don't be mean."Caroline furrowed her brows and Damon rolled his eyes.

"Is there something off about you today?"Stefan questioned as he looked her up and down.

"I'm on a new diet."the Salvatore said cryptically with a smile.

"Okay,on with the story."Damon demanded.

Caroline started to explain some extremely boring details about her awkward interaction with Matt Donovan,and it was not very pretty.

"I feel like blowing my brains out,seriously,i'm embarrassed for you."Gia tilted her head back in annoyance.

"I agree with short stack over here,skip the teen drama and get to it."Damon said to Caroline.

Then,the Forbes girl went on to tell the Salvatores how she pretended to go to the bathroom,and when she did,she saw Katherine.Kat was pretending to be Elena,of course but,Caroline saw through the act.

"She asked me to deliver a message."Caroline said to the group.

"What was the message?"Stefan questioned as he folded his arms.