3.

Author's pov

"What did I just smile at her?"he questioned himself.

(a/n: cuz she's different😏and you like her)

"oh shut up"
(a/n: ok🤧)

"Do I?....no no that can never happen...she's just my...employee"he convinced himself. He knew that he thinks of her differently.

(a/n
:yah yah "CUTE EMPLOYEE")

"stfu a/n
you are making me do this"

(a/n
: okay but you smiled at her)

"ughhh" was all he could sound

~

Y/n pov

"oh...Park Jimin"
And my eyes widened ,jaw hitted the ground.

"w-what"was all I could speak.
"yes"I got the reply from that cute girl.

S-she is a kid,she must not know whom she's speaking about.
How can park jimin be her father!?
Ahh yes...she's just a kid and we should'nt trust kids easily.

But how can a kid not know her father's name?
Yeah- that means I've heard a wrong name.

"who?" I questioned again
"park jimin-"before she could complete she was interrupted.

"Mi-chaaaa!!!!" I heard someone callin g someone in joy when I turned I saw taehyung running towards us.
He grabbed the kid I guess her name is Mi-cha. But how does taehyung know about her?

"Mi-cha how are you? am seeing you after a year"taehyung spoke.

Does taehyung knows that Mi-cha is jimin's child??ofcourse he must be knowing becuz he is jimin's close friend.

But why am I concluding her to be his child?!

I saw mi-cha talking to taehyung.

"y/n this is Mi-cha ji- MR.Park's daughter..." he spilled making my eyes widened.

Ohkay- then that means my ceo is a dad?

Oh and in addition to and very importantly a husband?

Fine y/n- what else were you dreaming?

"yeah...what's wrong y/n-"taehyung was interupted by micha.

"tae-uncle I want to meet daddy"she said. Daddy?
Yeah so she calls him daddy-

"ohk y/n can you please take her to his office I have works to finish..."taehyung requested...and I nodded.

"okay"I said simply,grabbing Mi-cha's hand I headed towards Mr.park's office.
I was still shocked that how can he be a father I mean he's just 26 ...I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mi-cha suddenly spoke.

"auntie can you please take me to the caffeteria I want juice"she said with those cute puppy eyes and her tone was so mannerable that I could'nt resist it.

"okay but don't you want to meet your daddy?"I asked

"yes but after having juice becuz am t-thirsty"she said "okay the lets go" I said.

~

We are now again heading to Mr.park's office again.

When we reached,before I could knock mi-cha opened the door and rushed in.

Why should she knock?she's his daughter anyways. I wonder is he similarly cold and arrogant towards his family as he is here?

Maybe.

"daddy" mi-cha yelled in happiness.

I was now standing outside his office having a view of a sweet child yelling "daddy"and rushing to her cold father.

But I was wrong the word "cold father" was totaly wrong here.
Because what I saw just melted my heart.

***

Hiiiiii!!! I hope you enjoyed till here
If you are reading this then vote for it too if you liked...💜

thanks for 30 views am so happy...💜✨🤧
Thank you and today one of my friend told me that Can't wait for the next part....
No-one ever said that to mee...it was my first time some-one asked this....thank you 💜💜
💜💜

~

After editing :

🦋hi...I want all of y'all to spam me with your comments!!
Because the old comments are floating here and there because of the editing in the paragraphs.