8.

Y/n's pov

"What's wrong with him now?!" I let out annoyed.

That's weird I thought he knows that I like Mr.park.
Ughh.Why is he behaving like that?

"what to do now?" I chatted with myself. Because I don't know where I am!
Taehyung said there's a new restraunt near our company and brought me here and I just agreed without even asking where. I never focused on the road while travelling because I was busy with my own thoughts.

(a/n: waah! You're a girl! Instead of getting informed where he is taking you, you decided to follow him like a puppy?)

"he's my friend! And I trust him blindly...he's a person I feel safe with so the point of doubting him never arises...you understand?"

(a/n: ~he's my friend and I trust him blindly~ hahah that's why he left you)

"bruhh- some work might have knocked on his door...you know he got a reason. Now you better get out of my head and let the story continue"

(a/n: ha~ reason...I need to work on his reasons😈)

~

I need to book a cab now.
Duhh.

"excuse me maam, we are closing the restraunt early today due to bad weather, please pay the bills."

Great!

*~*

Jimin's pov

It started to rain as I was still driving.
I was waiting for the signal to turn green so that I could reach home soon.

Soon enough someone familiar caught my attention. After wiping the vapour off my window I realised it was miss y/n.

"what is she doing here at this hour?" I saw her standing under a broken roof at the road side searching for something on her phone.

I turned the car's direction.
I reached her but she never looked up from her phone, I pressed the horn only to make her startled.

I opened the slide window, she looked confused for a moment but her eyes widened when she realized it was me.
"what are you doing here at this hour miss y/n?" I questioned and she seemed to be hesitant before answering "ahh- sir I- actually I could not get a cab because of the bad weather-." I cut her off saying "get in I'll drop you."

She instantly shaked her head "no! I mean thankyou so much...but I called my friend Jungkook he will surely be there." she replied. I raised my eyebrow when she took his name.

"fine.Is he on his way then?" I asked, she gave me a blank look maybe processing for an answer "ahh- no...he said he'll be there by an hour or two."

"hour or two?! Are you being serious? You're already wet, get in the car" I said but she was acting like an ass head "thankyou so much sir bu-" I cut her off saying "that's rediculous!"I raised my voice at her, my voice was followed by loud thunder. Because of which mi-cha who was sleeping woke up.

"daddy- why are we still in the car?" she rubbed her eyes.
"Because of traffic baby." I replied and turned my attention towards y/n again with a glare "you're coming or not." I gritted and saw her gulping.

"I am a little wet." she kept "it's alright then." I said and closed the window and pulled over my car.

"such a stubborn lady" I let out pissed.
"daddy...will you leave aunty y/n in this weather alone there?" suddenly mi-cha spoke.
"it's okay mi-cha...some people don't deserve your help." I replied. "but but it's so dark outside...and-ahhh!" she screamed due to the loud thunder.
I instantly stopped the car and said "it's okay mi-cha! Daddy's here." I panicked and she hopped onto the drivers seat on my lap from behind and started giggling.

My eyes widened at her sudden change in behaviour "you're not scared?" "no! I wash just s-surprissed" she giggled making a soft chuckle escape my lips too.

"but daddy!"

~

I pulled the reverse and she was still there under the broken roof, crouching. I sighed and pressed the horn, her head shot up and she beamed a smile at me. What- I turned my head to the other side to stop myself from smiling.

She rushed towards the car and got in. She sighed in reliefe and turned her attention towards me "thankyou so much and I am sincerely sorry for acting stubborn that time I just did'nt want to disturb both of you." she says as she smiled at micha who was still on my lap.

"it's always okay! Aunty!" replied my daughter, she jumped back to the back seat "sorry daddy- it must habe been p-p-prob-lemateec"
Wah- she's grown so much. Her trying to pronounce such tough words made me smile. "aww you're genius" complimented y/n.

I don't think so I have anything left to speak now or maybe I do.
"your address?" I asked to which she casually replies.

"miss y/n your home is far from this place...why were you here?"I asked trying not to get bored.
"ahh...Taehyung said that there's a good restraunt so-" I cut her off saying "taehyung? You came here with him? Then where is he now?" she looked taken aback by my sudden questions.

"he got some urgent works so he left before." she said, I turned my attention back to the road.

She fished her phone out of her pocket and dialed onto someone's number maybe "yeah...hello..." she says.

Park jimin focus on the drive! My brain scolded but I could'nt focus on the road but her.
"no you don't have to come...mr.park helped me....don't worry drive straight to home....and please drive safely the weather is just too bad...am not your mother shut up...no you don't have to- I had dinner with taehyung.....nahh- don't lock the doors I forgot my keys and stay awake till I return...bye kookie..." she completed,kookie?....that kookie...her friend? And she lives with him in the same house!?

"kookie! Your friend who's cute like mi-cha?" micha questioned making y/n laugh nervously "aha...him."
I'm so pissed my daughter can be cute like me and not jeoncook.

(a/n: it's jungkook)

"get out of my head you h0e"

(a/n:🤧)

~

But I have to control my anger issues especially infront of my mi-cha.

I kept my cool by masking ignorance to the preson sitting next to me, mi-cha was playing on her tab where as y/n kept on stealing glances wih me.

There was a pindrop silence in the car and only the sound of heavy rain was heard.

The silence was broken by her ringtone, I never wanted to but I took a glimpse of her caller id and it was 'tae🐻'

She recieved the call and said "where are you?...I'll see you tomorrow just wait you bast-" she paused as looked at me but then continued ".... All thanks to mr.park...hmm...whatever.bye." she rolled her eyes after hanging up.

***

----------________---------

Happy new year!!!!💜💜✨✨✨

Please vote....💜✨💜❤💜

~
After editing :

😩long chapter only for you all because I won't be updating anytime near the coming or next week.

I got my unit tests😭.
I hope you all understand.

Till then stay safe and eat cake!
Or if you are bored then....how about trying my other works? Most of them are completed✨.

😁.

Anyways.

Do tell me if you like this chapter by spamming me with your comments✨💀.

Vote and share!

Don't forget to follow me!