11.

Author's note :

Comment alot if you want  the next chapter on Friday.
There should be more than 50 comments in this chapter (excluding the old comments)
If not then I'll update next week Friday 🌝

~

Y/n pov

Mr.Park told me to wait for him in the parking area as we decided to visit his house.

As I reached down, I found taehyung waiting for me. He spoke the moment our eyes met"you are here, lets go." he said and opened the door to his car for me. I smiled and said "I told you to go right?"
"But I wanted to wait for you."he lets out simply shrugging his shoulders "tae-tae, I am going to meet Micha, Mr.park asked me to wait for him in the parking lot" I explained and found him strangely staring me, his stare was cold within moments he smiled bitterly. Why is he acting like that?
"Oh he did?" He questions to which I hesitantly nodded.
"Miss y/n sorry for making you wait" here comes the CEO.

"Ah- no no it's ok si-" I was cut by taehyung who suddenly spoke "jimin-ah...can I come to see micha too?" "Taehyung you don't ever need my permission to meet micha you are her uncle you can meet her anytime you want." Jimin replied. His reply made taehyung's face swell with happiness.

"Let's go then miss y/n" mr.park motioned me to take my seat in his car but I stopped on my tracks when I realised and said "sir, I better be taking my seat at his car" I pointed my index at taehyung making him beam his smile at me. I continued "because I can't afford to make my boss drive for me twice." he laughed hearing me.

~

"I can't believe you chose me..."
Taehyung says making me shock "whut-" I piped "you chose me over jimin I mean-" I cut him off with my laughter "you dumbo,first he is my boss I can't just everytime ride his car second you are my friend ofcourse I feel comfortable around you! Yet the sole reason I wanted to come with you was..." I stopped and he raised an eyebrow, giving him a devilish smile I snatched his car keys and took my seat on the driver's seat.
"Ahhhh! You witch buy your own car!" He whined as took his seat beside me making my stomach ache due to laughter.

~

As I was driving my mind was clouded with that one question.
Mr.park said micha has noone beside him,taehyung and one more guy he named as hobi? Yeah...does she has no mother than?

My chain of thoughts were soon broken by the person next to me who opened his mouth after a long time to tell me that we reached"we are there".

I parked the car and got off.
I looked around and was not shocked on seeing the bungalow of mr.park because I did'nt expect any less about the exterior of his house. I am sure his interior must be as classy and basic as him too. It was neither too big nor too small for 2 people to live.

 It was neither too big nor too small for 2 people to live