18.

Y/n's pov

I looked at the mirror, a lady of age 42 with a mug of strong coffee in her-
Wait did I say 42? Gawd- I am hallucinating my age, let's do it again.

I looked at the mirror, a 24 year old girl standing with a mug of strong coffee in her right hand, clutching onto her tab and file in the next hand. She does looks like a 42 year old woman, ahh no these days women in 40's are far better than what am looking so...I won't describe her looks with any specific age.

Dark bags lying under her eyes due to constant sleepless nights and due to the fear of the consequences she was yet to face. She is stressed and tired of her life.
She is me. Me is she.

I released a loud and long stretched yawn.
"The work is done again" I muttered after finishing my coffee and putting the mug on the side table.
I released a sigh massaging my temples.

It's hard to act presentable everytime.

So last night I was going through the presentation we had to give to a company today and as you know y/n being clumsy and overthinking everytime, I deleted the files by mistake.

It was almost two in the morning when I started making the file again by 5 it was done half way only, I decided to restore the deleted files in anyways because I was done making another one. Finally exactly at 6:50 the file was restored through an app.
It's 8 right now wanna know what more happened between 6:50 and 8?

Okay so I got a call from jungkook, him asking if he should go back to our appartment as he forgot to put in his laptop. I asked him not to, to which he said that he will then I told him then why tf did he call and asked for my permission to which he said just for fun.

Then he called me again saying that some people were sitting at my door with bats in their hand and trust me...that shook me from within. I shouted on him and told him to leave the spot if he wants to survive but despite my warnings and denial...he entered the house from the outer window. My appartment is on the second floor! But he said he climbed up through the pipe to the window and then he left without making any noise.

Happy that he is safe though.

But even after knowing he's safe, I can't help but to think what if they caught him? What if they are tracking him?

"Ugh! Jungkook!" I let out annoyed.

I clipped my hair properly and left the room only to get greeted by my bodyguards.
"You both were standing here all night?" I asked to which they nodded.

I mentally slapped my forehead, this is bad. "But you both need rest as well." I said because I totally agree on that.
"We did our job simultaneously." 69 replied making me nod "okay then."

After reaching the ground floor I was greeted by Mr.park and his bodyguard.
He asked if I had my breakfast to which I replied with a yes. Strong coffee is still a breakfast. Also I had more than three cups last night to keep my self awake. So my breakfast is already done.

Then without wasting further time we got into his car. This time it was mr.park who was driving and our bodyguards were in another cars behind us. I wanted to ask him the reason today but anyways kept my mouth shut to avoid any irritation in my head.

"You look you had a sleepless night...wanna grab some coffee?" He asked without looking at me. To which I said "I've been drinking that all night so, if I intake that once more it might replace my blood."
He never replied when I quickly added "thankyou for asking though."

I placed my head on the window closing my eyes when I soon heard the parking honk. "Frk" I muttered, just as soon as I closed my eyes!

"I hope you are-" before he could complete I said "I am totally fine and stable to give the presentation, mr.park"

~

After finally giving the presentation I was waiting for mr.park who was still having a talk with other dealers. I burried my head in my hands, massaging them a little.
"I thought buisness trip would be fun but my sh!tty life won't pave the enjoyment to my life.ugh" I was talking to myself when I felt someone's present beside me.

"Ahm ahm" I heard him coughing, that was not a cough that was a call. I quickly straightened up my posture asking"are they ready?"
"Hopefully." He replies with a smile.

"They were tougher than we expected." I complained about our rivals, who were here to claim the same deal as ours. My statement made him nod and say "but we have standards."

"What now, sir?" I asked to which he said "You should return back to the hotel, I have some work to look at."
At that I nodded at his handsome face and turned my heal. I wanted to ask real bad about his work but anyways my brain was throbbing and felt like it would break open my skull.

~

After arriving the hotel I rushed towards the elevator but before I could push the button I heard someone cursing. The voice pushed my heart to my stomach filling my mind with dread. I turned finding 68 and 69 holding my uncle.
"So this daughter of a b!tch is living this lavishly blindfolding me!" He shouted.

My brows twitched at his choice of words "madam what should we do?" 68 asked twisting uncle's arm making him groan.
"You thought I couldn't find you, their boss already know your location. Hahaha! Ouch!" He cried when 69 elbowed him throwing on the ground.

But my mind was stuck on the words which left his mouth 'boss' 'their' 'location'? Their boss? Whose boss?

Soon I was out of my trance when I heard gun shots. Well yeah gun shots, similar to what I heard when I was ten. I turned around with shivering body analysing how the once classical environment of this hotel was replaced by havoc. The glass vases were shattered and the men were holding hostage of many of the employees. One of the evil asked "where is y/n!?"

What? Was this all for me?

***

I really don't like being rude. Forgive me for my past replies and strictness.
I always try to be fun with my readers, but your silence triggers me alot.

I don't know if I deserve much for this ff or not but atleast I don't deserve your silence.

My impolite notes made you all vote and respond, this made me feel that I've forced you all for it. Which I did.

This is not done...I don't need forced responses. You all voted just for updates and not for making me feel better.
It's okay, I can't expect much anyways.

I won't set any vote limit from now on.

Also my tests are from next week so I gotta study for that.

Thankyou for reading.