16.

Y/n's pov

So it is evening now and I am dressed up formally as we have to visit a site of construction, where our new set up is to be built.

I opened my door and was greeted by the two bodyguards. I greeted back with an emotion less face.
This is weird, getting yourself actually guard by someone else is...weird. Especially when they are bounded by money to you, they are not my brother, father, husband, boyfriend or anyone to protect me. They are... BODYGUARDS, that too appointed body guards, this is their duty I know but they get paid for that and that's what is making it even more weird.

Who will protect me for if it is not money? Duh.

Reminds me of my uncle, whose call I've not been receiving since last two days. Like I already transferred him the sum for this month, what now?!

We moved towards the elevator, yes WE. Me and my two guards, one walking infront me and one behind me, both of them maintaining ten steps gap with me.

I got into the elevator with both of them "ahm ahm" I coughed maybe a better introduction is what we need.
But they remained silent and continued looking at the door.
"My name is y/n, I hope you... both of you already know." I stated.

Silence was all prevailing after that until I decided to speak again "Please introduce yourself."
"I am bodyguard number 68."

"And I am bodyguard number 69."

They spoke simultaneously.
Seriously? 68 and 69-
"I meant your actual names." I corrected to be more precise.
"We are not allowed to say that." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Anyways 68 sir, can you tell me why suddenly mr.park appointed both of you for me?" I asked to which they remained silent again. Silence was all could be heard until with a ping pong the door opened, revealing that we reached the ground floor.

They never answered instead moved away so that I could get out.
Soon I was witnessing Mr.park who was on call, he looked... furious, I didn't hear much but did hear him saying "Don't ever let her wander alone, if something happens to her I will kill you all with my own bloody hands."

Weird.

I had to raise an eyebrow in confusion, I know people do give empty threats when they are angry.The reason for my confusion is that, who is he talking about?

He hanged the call and turned towards me saying "wait for me in the car." and with that he left in other direction, he was followed by his bodyguard.

*~*

The ride was silent and he didn't talk at all instead just was reading the forwarded plan by me.

I looked out of the window enjoying the view, I wish I could just open the window and breath in the fresh air.
The way is really silent and the cars are moving with high speed. The surrounding is dimly lighted and the trees are present reciprocal to the road.

Also my bodyguards were still following us from other car where as his one was on the passenger seat next to the driver.

It took us more than half an hour to reach the site. The site was situated near the beach. So from the moment we stepped the spot, the wind wasn't stopping.
I wanted to close my eyes and stand there but maybe other day, works come first.

We were talking with the site inspector, I showed them our idea and then they agreed to it.

"Then I think the work should be started starting from tomorrow." Mr.park said gaining my nod to which the inspector said "We were waiting for your orders sir."