9.

Jimin's pov

It took me more than half-an-hour to reach her place. She opened the seatbelt and thanked me.
After getting out she said "thankyou again sir and please drive back safely. Good night sir. Good night mi-cha baby." she waved her hand to mi-cha "good night." I piped "good night aunty y/niee" said micha. 

*~*

Y/n's pov

I let my hand rest down.
"let your feelings drain away y/n...he has a child." I muttered to myself.
"who has a child?" someone said into my ears making my bone jump out of my skin.
I realized I was under an umbrella now. I rolled my eyes as I turned my head. "you gave me a mere heart attack." I said and the person holding the umbrella laughed.
"that's kookie's style! By the way you're late." he said.

"I know" I sighed to which he replied "look's like there's alot about today." he chuckled.

~

He almost choked on his banana milk when I read him the whole bed time story.
He laughed hard "lmao! He got a child! Well..." he inhaled deeply and said "...no other options we have now...do we?" and I shaked my head.

Ofcourse he's a family man and I don't want to be a homewrecker. I sighed making jungkook let out a 'tch' "but he was just a crush right!" he says making me nodd slightly.

"then? Crushes come and go bruh! But you know I stay~" he sang making me cringe not on his voice but on the lyrics "your brother is there for you! I'll find you a great guy, handsome and rich....better than mr.park and you know what he won't bark on you like him! Omo what a great man I'll find you..." he says dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, just another bad day and kookie is here for me."when will you find him huh?" I asked with great interests. He gave me a disgust look "look how greedy you are...this proves how fast you can move on...you are not even loyal to your crush." he snaps making my jaw hang, what a word player he is!
"what a b!tch you are!" I screamed.

He rolled his eyes at me and said "what about taehyung?" "what about him?" I questioned "what about taehyung?" I repeated.

He shaked his head "you really are dumb...in love senarios." he muttered making me confuse because all I heared was mixed muffles.
"what?" I questioned he slapped his forehead and smiled "go and sleep...you need rest, you are overworking alot these days." he lets out in concern.

"no say! What were you blabbering!?" I snapped.
"Guess what!? I am going on date!" he says loud lighting the spark of my interest again. "wh- with whom?! I mean who actually agreed to date you." I pointed to which he squinted his eyes "huh...don't be jealous. She's amazing and she is the author of MY CEO IS A DAD." he completed getting dreamy again.

"what book is that? I never heared such name" I asked.

(a/n: you'll see soon baby girl😎)

***

Boom !!do you think taehyung is evil?

🤔Why don't you guys vote for it??

Btw next chpter can be the second last chpter ....
Thank you byeeee

~

After editing :

Boom! And jungkook and me is dating in my dreams💐😎

And also....welcome back after 2 weeks I guess?
I am sorry to all my lovely readers for giving you this late update.
But as I already said I was having my tests...which ended just today. So here I am back again.

Also thankyou for waiting ∆~∆

❤️