24.

Y/n's pov

Micha came running towards mr.park making mr.park sit on the floor matching her height and just as soon as she reached him they both hugged each other.
He kissed his daughter's forehead melting my heart for the nth time.

I exhaled at the cutest moment of the day. Oh but what is she doing here?

"Good morning guys." I heard and gave a quick turn of head to the source "taehyung!" I exclaimed when I saw him beaming his boxy smile to me.

Mr.park got up holding micha in his arms and asked with a joyful smile "what a great surprise! Did micha ask you to bring her here?" at that micha commented "aniyooo! It was uncle tae who wanted to be here."

"Yeah micha! You said you missed daddy!" Taehyung argued like a kid to which she argued as well "and you said that you missed y/-" but before she could complete taehyung exclaimed "since we are here now! Lets have some fun?"

"Yay!" I cheered to which micha added "yippeee!"

~

"Only us?" I asked taehyung seeing only two tickets in his hand "yes only both of us." He replied casually.
"Doesn't mr.park want to come along?" I interrogated to which he answered "Remember micha is here as well? She can't watch this movie. Let her and her father have some alone moments as well."

At that I nodded "yeah I agree. So what movie is this?" I asked excitedly to which he laughed saying "You will see. By the way jimin told me you guys went on a four hours cruise or something?"

Recalling how fun that night was I smiled brightly and said "yes! And you won't believe me I saw mr.park's new side that night! A very brand new one! I wish you were here that night."

"Haha...cool." He never said anything else but kept the tickets in his pocket and motioned us out of the room.

"I never asked how's your brother doing?" I asked to which he said "well he still has some movement problem but anyways he is better than before."

Yet he came.

I nodded anyways.

Taehyung was a little shocked when he found that two body guards were following us, he asked "What's going on?"

"They are appointed by Mr.park." I replied at that he raised his eyebrows asking "why though!?"

"Because he said I need it around him."

"So he told you!?"

"You knew it as well!!?" I shouted as soon as those words left his mouth "I- did he tell you that he is a maf-"

"Yes. I know but shut up now micha is there!" I pointed as soon as I found micha and mr.park arriving.
I bowed but taehyung never instead he bitterly said "Jimin I need to talk."

My features changed into a frown as I gave a side eye to taehyung and said "Maybe after we come back."

"If that's important then let's talk taehyung." Mr.park suggested to which I denied politely "no not at all. He is being too nosy." I waved my hands away.

"Where are you going mr.park?" I asked to change the topic and gave a look to taehyung who was looking away with clenched jaws.

"Amusement park!" Micha jumped with the answer making me chuckle and say "wow!"
"Where are you both going?" Jimin asked to which I replied "Movie."

"Good. See you." He nodded and was about to leave when micha said "cant you join us as well y/niee and uncle?"
"Well no baby." Taehyung pipped holding my wrist and added "you will be having more fun at the park with your dad."

What a sas.

"Please!!" She pleaded, I did feel bad for breaking her heart "uh...we can but I think first I'll go watch the movie. We will be there after the movie ends. Right taehyung?"

"Hmm." He hummed annoyingly and then added "it's just a two hour film anyways."

~

"What a boring sh!t did you make me watch!?" I complained gaining a smack and a scolding "that was a good movie. What should I do if your dumb brain can't process the suspense and you kept asking 'what did he do?' 'why did he do that?' 'when did that happen?' I MEAN FREAKING FOCUS ON THE MOVIE!"

I rolled my eyes saying "you wasted two hours of my life now lets go to the amusement park."
At that he looked a little shocked and said "you meant that?"
I gave him a look of disbelief and asked "you didn't?"

"Oh shut up y/n. How can you still hang out around him?" He said as he frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"How can you still hangout around him even after knowing he is a mafia?"

"He saved my life taehyung. Didn't I already tell you that on our way here? And also he said he'll be dissolving it soon"

"Please."

"What is wrong with you?! Isn't he your close friend? Why are you still friends with him if he is so dangerous?"

"Stay away from him y/n. Just do as I say. I care for you, you are my bestfriend I-I don't want to regret my whole life."

"Why would I be hurt and why would you regret?" I questioned as suddenly everything about taehyung started to sound different and...cruel.

"I just don't want to fail as a friend. Let me protect you, I don't want to regret not warning you. Jimin is just a good father okay not a good person and he can- just just listen staying around him might cause you difficulties." He completed and by the end the protective warmth was back.

"Fine. I won't hangout with him or anything is that okay? But lets just go for micha?" I tried to console him and finally after two minutes he nodded.

"That's like my taehyung! Let's go bestie." I cheered and got ourselves a cab.

~

"There! They are there!" Taehyung pointed towards them.
We soon reached them and found micha already jumping as she was extremely excited finding us there.

"Yaay!"she jumped and hugged taehyung's long legs making us all smile at her sweetness. Even taehyung's face was bloomed by that.
He can't deny the fact that he loves micha as well.

"Let's go I've been waiting to ride the roller coaster with both of you." Mr.park said. "Why?" Taehyung asked to which he replied "because I can't leave micha alone."

"Where are your bodyguards?" He asked with a raised eyebrow "You know I can't leave her with just them."Mr.park replied.
"Oh so I'll stay with micha till the time you both can enjoy the ride." I suggested to which mr.park agreed and then said "then you can go again with taehyung."

"Yes I can ride roller coasters all day" Taehyung said sassily and pulled mr.park with him.

"I know he can't even go for one." I laughed and then asked micha if she wants to try other small rides to which he agreed and we went for them.

***

WHY DO YOU THINK TAE IS SCARED OF JIMIN?

--->>>

You know guys ... My half yearly is about to begin in a month and am studying these days so...please be ready for not getting frequent updates.

Also am scared about my exams.
Idk what will happen TT

Hope you enjoyed.

Do give me a review.