6.

Y/n's pov

My eyes widened at her sentence.
I was lacking words and did'nt know how to respond.

She has a mother does'nt she?

"Mi-cha baby what are you saying?"
At that sound we both turned.
He was taehyung.

There was a silence for  one minute when taehyung spoke again
"you can't be aunty y/n's daughter"taehyung spoke in a polite manner.

I could see how those hopes in her eyes which were shining, were hammered. "why uncle?" she asked and taehyung sighed "because she's not your mother baby...your dad is not married to her." completed taehyung and her smile faded and she nodded.
"okay uncle." her tone was laced in sadness.

My mind for a moment could not believe at that calm and polite behaviour of the kid.

"are you taking her to mr.park?" taehyung asked lowly and I nodded.
Well the atmosphere suddenly felt awkward between us, taehyung suddenly looked pissed.
"I'll take her...you should leave now it's already 7:30" he said, I didn't want to return her but I have to.

Spending a day with her brought the liveliness of life back to me. Her talking and making silly jokes reminds me of my how I used to spent my days with my parents.
Someone has said correct,living with a kid brings back your childhood.
Though I live with a kid, yeah jungkook but he's still not a kid okay.
Her parents are so lucky to have her.

I wanted to bid her my farewell for today.

"I want to drop her too" I commanded.
"fine then let's go." taehyung accepted.

~

We knocked before entering.
We then greeted mr.park "I was about to call you" said jimin.
Mi-cha ran towards him and he picked her making her sit on his lap.
"Did you troubled y/n, mi-cha?" he asked cutely.

At that I replied "she's the sweetest kid I've ever met sir, I hope I get another day to spend with her, she made my day brighter."
He smiled at me.

Wah-

He smiled at meee!
Really?! He did-

Okay stop it y/n don't forget he's already married. Or may be not- but he does have a child.

"yeah ofcourse why won't you would want to spend another day with mi-cha,because you got a leave from all your works today y/n." taehyung piped from beside making my smile drop.

Wow- this bitch.

"really?" jimin chuckled on litsening to taehyung.
"wut- no-no it's-it's not like that really sir. It's not what you think-"

"relax miss y/n I know, you're not a slacker like the one beside you."

"excuse me park jimin?" taehyung squinted his eyes at him.
"I'm your boss" said jimin.
"7:45 work hour has ended."taehyung showed him the clock.

And jimin rolled his eyes, wow- are they really so casuall and frank with each other?

Everything happening with me today is so alien to me.

"what you don't know is mi-cha almost called y/n her mother." taehyung laughed out loud making jimin widened his eyes,he gave me a stare and then questioned mi-cha who was playing with his pen.

"mi-cha what is this?" he questioned,his volume was normal.
"d-daddy I- ...aunty y/n does not have a daughter so I asked her-"
"don't do that again mi-cha, you should'nt do that." jimin explained her.

"okay sorry daddy." she said and burried her face at her father's chest.
"it's okay my baby,but say sorry to y/n too-"

"no no no it's okay, it's not required please I did'nt mind that at all" I said.

"still am sorry-" I interrupted jimin.

"it's alright she's just a kid.mi-cha come here." I called her, and crouched down at her level.I kissed her on her cheeks "bye sweety" I said and got up.

"bye aunty" she said with a smile.

"yo! what about my kiss?" taehyung muttered as he pinched my arm which was heared by mi-cha "uncle tae needs a kiss too?" she questioned him and he nodded shamlessly.

"baby he does'nt need a kiss he needs a kick." I said and she started laughing.

I bid goodbye to them and left his office.

***

Was this Lengthy??

Anyways i'll.try make the next chapter a short chapter

Umm no-one votes for my story anyways thank you for atleast giving it a read💜💜💜✨✨✨🤧🤧❤

#225 is it a big achievement?

It is for me 😁thnkyuuuuu✨✨
Bye

-zoshlovesbts💜

~

After editing :

^ things written up there proves how greatful I've always been to my readers😌🙏.

Now! Next update after id-ul-azha✨.
That means next week!

Till then stay safe and eat cake! And don't forget to comment, vote and share your reviews!