19.

Y/n's pov

"Touch her and die." Mr.park said his demeanor of that cold CEO never changing. I watched in awe banging my brain, how tight his grip was on the gun. I must be dreaming how can he hold a gun- oh no two...one in both hands.

"M-mr.park?" I released when realised dream was the last thing I was in that moment.

How did it all happened?

After finding me at the hotel they...

Flashback

"Where is y/n!?" The thug asked the manager to which he remained silent.
But then he had to utter when he pointed the gun at the manager's head "we don't know who is she...but let me che-ck our records."

Before I could hear more 68 pushed me behind the wall and asked me to go hide in my room. I did as I was ask and left the spot.
Before reaching the elevator I heard gun shots and screams of the staffs which shook me from within.

After knowing whatever happening here is because of me threw me in guilt.
What if someone dies? I stopped on my tracks when I reached my room and decided to surrender myself to them.

Maybe it is a good idea.

I turned back only to use the elevator again, the elevator's opened revealing "mr.park." I muttered when found him frowning at something behind me and before I get a second to react everything turned black.

The last thing I remember...is that I was harshly dragged away.

End of flashback

"Park jimin, it will be better for you to stay out of it. It's not at all your matter to meddle." The man from before was holding me harshly pointed the gun at mr.park.

"I warned you to not touch her." Mr.park replied and oh the moment he completed the room jumped by the sound of the bullet leaving his gun.
With wide eyes and struck breath I stared infront.

"M-m- si-sir you -di-" I was cut by another groan leaving the man's self.
When I turned my head I found him on the ground with his palm bleeding. He was clutching onto his bleeding palm with another.

Realising who got him into this state made me turn my head back to park jimin. His monotonous voice resonated again sending shivers down my spine "come here."
I quickly stood up baring my jiggly body with whole courage.
I advanced towards him and stood infront of him "y-you- how?" I asked but he never replied in his eyes scanned my body and after doing so he sighed and said "I-" before he could complete someone yelled "I'll see you park ji min! You ruined my hand!" The man from before cried.

"Jeon jae-min. I am standing right here, see me as much as you can." Mr.park joked with a smirk and then held my elbow dragging me with him.
And oh on the way back he did say "I still ruined your right hand, you are a lefty, could've used you that to shoot us."

What! Why is he challenging him.

~

I released a sigh of relief when we were out of the building and I said "Thankyou so so so much, mr.park!I might've died then and there if you weren't there on time."

"I can't let them defeat me twice." He stated making me confuse and maybe confusion and anxiety was dancing on my face witnessing which he said "they dodged me back at the hotel and took you away so I found your location and rest is the history. Get in the car."he said quickly getting inside.

I did as I was ask and the questioned "how?"
He gave me another look and said "seatbelt." making me grit my teeth and annoyance. He is a father anyways.As soon as I was done I gave him a look to explain, he started the car and finally said "I am into mafia and all, y/n."