20.

Y/n's pov

He brought us to the roof top of our grand hotel and asked me to take my seat on the arranged table and chair.
The place was empty and only a table was placed near the end of the top.
I did as I was ask.
He called the waiter and told him to bring wine but not before asking "are you okay with that? Or should I order for something else?"

I shook my head saying "I am fine." although I don't drink much.
I wonder what he wants to talk.
My mind was playing it's list of expectations on repeat, thankfully park jimin broke it with "I...am not used to this y/n."

"You mean?" I asked trying not to sound...you know ignorant.
"I am not used to this silent cooperation you are giving me. Tomorrow is a very big presentation we have to give to the kims and I don't want any mistake to occur there. You are outstanding on my expectations and that's why I brought you here. I know you have alot to come up but don't do this, we need conversations as well, I don't need you to continue doing your part of work totally avoiding me. That's not how people work. We have to over come this situation and it can only happen if we speak it out." And then he gave me a sharp stare, that did hit me like a wind. Don't worry he read the worry on my face and sighed looking away.

"I'd speak after you...tell me why did the people kidnap you? I am sure you know the reason." He stated making me gulp and say "I don't-" but before I could speak "I never gave you any option to deny." He added.

Cold aSS, arrogant CEO!

TYPICAL!

I closed my eyes clutching on the table cloth I released "why should I tell you mr.park?" I muttered.
"Because if you don't, it won't even take me a minute to call Jeon jae-min and ask him myself." He answered making me question "who is that?"
"The guy who had you at his gun point." He answered making me hiss.

He knows his name as well.

I should tell him...after all he saved my life.
"First of all I would like to thank you mr.park for saving my life. Thankyou so much. I'd be forever greatful." I paused and then continued "they...were from that mafia's gang which once my father wanted to expose." I said after which he leaned closer with a frown and motioned me to continue...hawt.

"My father was a news journalist and an editor of a small news company, he had all the evidence to ruin the mafia leader but...they somehow got him on their palm, threating him to ruin his family. My uncle who was the boss of the news company asked my father to not expose them as they are very dangerous and will keep destroying us until all our generations are inside the grave. My father accepted but just for show, he secretly uploaded everything on the internet but just the next day...th-their men came and  deleted everything and-and-..." I paused as my palms started to sweat.

I felt mr.park shifting in his seat. I let out a deep breath "strangled him to death. But they were not just satisfied with that so they also destroyed my uncle's company and that's why he thinks my father is a traitor because it happened because of him."

"The year later after my father's death me and my mother got into an accident as we were being chased by the gang members who wanted to kill us. My mother died in that but I survived unfortunately... my aunt helped me hide in somewhere...the gang members were still searching. Uncle was ready to hand me in but it was my aunt who stopped him from doing so, she kept me hidden at her friends home until I turned fifteen and after that she sent me seoul for studying. Uncle kept a condition to keep my living, he asked me to keep providing him money after I find a job which I did. He promised to keep his secret..." I gritted at end to which he asked "why did he break the promise then?"

"They told the mafias that I ran away yet they kept on following my uncle's family charging money for what my father did, I sent money for that as well. He would always ask for money and without leaving a month I would send him whatever he asks for thinking that he is using is appropriately now I know he wasted everything in gambling...and then when he was threatened to pay money he told them that I was alive living at Seoul and joined hands with them to find me." I completed my side of the story with brimming eyes although I looked away whiping my tears. Nope I can't cry.

"Why was your uncle here?" He asked monotonously to which I replied"God knows. But what I know is that...I am fcked up." that was unmannered but I can't help my life is cruel.

He didn't seem to have mind that anyways.

"Now you mr.park." I patted on the table "your turn" I added. I need a distraction and a reason to think of him as just my CEO on whom I simp and not as a cruel mafia leader.

"I want to dissolve this mafia connection of mines." He paused as the waiter finally showed up with a wine and two glasses. He poured us our drinks and left. making him continue "I have a very huge group or company or association underground y/n. I don't want it to last anymore for I have a daughter to look after and a very top over ground company to look after. I did alot of mistakes for the sake of keeping my father's association on stand but now I don't want it remain so I am soon going to dissolve my connections with them. I have alot more enemies than connection in that face and don't want them to harm my daughter in anyways. " He paused sipping from his glass.

Making me question "then...why did you join?"
"I had no options, It's of my father's." He answered.

So he was forced to do so?

"I want a good surrounding for my daughter, I don't want her to end like me... as a person who is vulnerable full of sins and might is going to take his last breaths in the jail." He said making my heart thump loudly inside my chest.

Why is he suddenly sounding so guilty?

I gulped wine to mask my constant worry.

"I want to secure her future, I don't want her to hate me because I hated my father and even after hating him I couldn't leave him at his worst and had to return back to him. And unwanted ly join in. I don't want it for mi-cha. I hope you understand." He finished finally. I was all this while not looking into his eyes but when I did I found it glossy.

"I won't ever tell her anything mr.park. You saved my life I'll save your secret." I smiled to him to which he returns a sad smile saying "Thankyou."

My heart shook hardly when he said that. All this while I was just crushing over his looks and cold behaviour, but finding him worrying so much for his daughter...he's amazing.
My respect for him has returned.

He clearly is unhappy about the situation and wants to change it.
I like how he trying to make everything normal for his daughter. I like how he wants to change for her. I like how ready he is to dissolve an association of millions for his daughter.

But wait-a-
What about mother of micha?! Sh!t I want to know about her as well!

"And about tomorrow... let's discuss some points after dinner." He suggested making me nod and pressed the table bell to call the waiter.

I not only had a delicious dinner with my fine boss but also had many conversations with him, some regarding our work some about micha and some about my childhood.

Oh yeah and those people I met at the view point whom mr.park claimed as his friend were also the members of his association, I can't believe it included so normal looking people.

That night they were about to discuss things about their work but I happened to show up their and meet Mr.park and then yeah...they all started to overthink. Duh-

(Author: you are blushing thinking about that aren't you?)

No! Am not!

  ***

Heya! Wassup?
I hope you had a great weekend.