12.

Y/n's pov

"Aii! Are you perhaps scared that you'll loose in that race?"I asked annoyed because that bunny just now rejected the night out with me.
"Noh-" he said and beamed a toothy grin.

"And why the hell are you in so much of hurry!?"I asked irritated.
"I am going on a date."he lets out simply.My eyes widened in surprise "so soon huh?" I smirked to which he rolled his eyes "just a fair date."he replied "did I say unfair date?" I smirked.

He gave me a glare and shoved his keys to me "I am off! Enjoy your night out alone- oh who knows you might end up at a club or something?" He says while finally shutting the door.

"Hmm...what should I do man!?" I asked myself.

~

"Thankyou" The worker said who just returned my change.

I just can't loose this once in a lifetime opportunity to get taehyung's car.

I decided to go on long drive with myself. Maybe driving around whole night was no fun now as I had no one with whom I could race.
I sighed as I smiled towards the worker and drove out of the gas station.

Let's drive towards...."where?" I asked again. Now when I have a car I can't decide where to go. I have already crossed the main city thirty minutes ago and was now on a highway.

I stopped the car at road side and got out of the car, I opened my can to chug down the drink.

I took a deep breath after drinking and focused on the cars passing by.

The highway lights were not so bright.
As I watched many vehicles passing by in much speed.
The roads were silent,not so busy and cold. Because the place was away from the main city and had more number of trees here so even the air and the breez were colder.

I like it here.

Let's drive onto one of those sloppy hills.

~

Stopping my car at the mesa of the hill I stepped out. The wind here was even colder and felt amazing on my skin.

I inhaled sharply, the smell of the green getting into my nerves soothing my senses. Made me forget my life for once.I took more steps forward and realised how beautiful the city is.

The view of the city from this height was very enhancing and for sure unforgettable for me

Why didn't I find this place before!?

Oh- because I was always busy...for...?

Myself.

Yeah I was so busy with work, I worked for myself. It was just me. It is just me. Then who do I work my azz off for? I can survive even if I am not working this hard because it's me alone. I can survive even if I choose something easier for myself because it's just me!

I am alone...then why earning so much?

I let out a deep sigh of thoughts,my eyes never leaving the enlightened tower before me. The sparkle of the lights ignited some sparkles in my heart too. Never realised a place so  simple and away from me could hold such an impression on my heart. I have decided one thing that this place is going to be my secret place. Whenever I'm stressed or sorrow, I'll be here. I don't feel alone at all, I find peace here. No one should know I come to this hill. I looked around and found a few people, most probably couples, some on the bench, some at the edge but all of them were minding their own businesses.
They never cared or mind others presence there,all they look forward to was their loved ones beside them.

That's good for them.

I sat there on the ground and took out my phone to take a picture. I took the picture and sent it to jungkook.

Chats

You: *attachment*

Kookie🍪: what? Wow... Where are you?

You: secret ✨😌

Kookie: huh...as if I cared. I am shocked though.

You: for?

Kookie: well, I thought you'd end up at a bar or club.

You: remember one thing kookie...me is not you.

Kookie: c'mon! I thought you're still in the pain of your ceo.

You: I said me is not you🥱.

Kookie: okay!👁️👄👁️

You:The hck is that emoji thing?!

Kookie:😂 secret ✨

You:tch...anyways how's your date going? Am sure bad.

Kookie: and why do you think so?

You: who chats on phone when they are on date?

Kookie:😂you won't believe me if I say that she has went to catch our order from the counter,such a gentlewoman.

You: whut- order? Where are you at?

Kookie: mc donalds

You: Not an expensive restaurant?!

Kookie: no! And am shocked too!

You: 👁️👄👁️she's different from the last one?

Kookie: lol! Yeah👁️👄👁️

You: I like her already 👁️👄👁️

Kookie: shut up- she's there cheater cock! Bye!

You: who TF are you calling cheater cock!?

*Offline*

Chats

I laughed hard after closing the app and again focused on the view infront, mesmerized by the beauty again I leaned back on my rigid hand which was placed on the ground when--

"Miss y/n is that you?"

***

-

------------
Next chapter is the epilogue
...
Bye🦊🦊

~

After editing

Sorry!! I am really sorry guys for being this late!! I am really sorry please forgive me!!!

And next chapter is not the epilogue thats the author note before editing.