23.

Jimin's Pov

After leaving y/n in her room, I reached mines and locked the door. A throbbing laugh escaped my throat recalling how half deadly I was dancing with namjoon and y/n.

I stood infront of the mirror, looking ten out of ten. And maybe +1 for I am with a smile.
I only smile when I am with micha. Today after eternity probably I smiled for myself "ah- I never called my baby since three days."

I fished my phone out, just as soon as I did, I was already having a call from micha.
My smiled enlarged as I recieved the face time.

"Daddy! I am upset." She folded her hands above her chest and ran away.
"No- micha-" I was interrupted by taehyung who called for micha "hey! Micha come here don't do this!"

But since micha never heard of taehyung, taehyung gave a sigh to me and said "she's mad because you never called her these days also, you were busy most of the times so I didn't call you. Did you forget you have a kid?" Taehyung laughed at the end making me roll my eyes.

I upset my girl. Tch
"Shut up. I didn't forget about her, I was actually busy. Call her! Michaaa!" I shouted through the phone.
"Micha! Come here I want to tell you where I went today!" As soon as I mentioned this. She came running with sparkling eyes.

She loves hearing my stories.

"Where!?" She questioned making me first "I am really sorry princess! Sorry for being extra engaged and not calling you. Will you forgive daddy?" I asked to which she gave a quick nod saying "now continue."

"I went on a cruise today, there were so many people dancing and singing there." I completed making taehyung question "oh- so finally you are thinking about enjoying as well." He smiled "but what is a cruise?" Micha asked making my jaw hang.

My daughter has never been on a cruise. MY DAUGHTER.

(Author: whose fault?)

"Ugh- y/n was right. I should take micha on a cruise someday. Author put it down on the list."

(Author: what am I? Your pa?)

"It's a boat ride. In broader terms ,girl." Taehyung explained making her eyes sparkle. "Will you take me there as well someday. Daddy?" She cutely asked making me nod quickly and say "yes yes!"

"Did you have a lot of fun there!?" She asked to which I smiled and nodded
"Did you make new friends?" She asked making me say "yes."

"Who though?" Taehyung asked to which I replied "maybe...kim namjoon." Taehyung's eyes widened and before he could complete I added "ahm ahm. I meant y/n and namjoon became friends. Nah not me."

"Huh? Y/n was with you?" Taehyung asked making me nod again and add "infact it was her idea only. I am glad she asked me out as well."

"Asked you out?!" Taehyung's volume increased that did make me frown as I completed"yes asked me out for joining her on the cruise."
I saw him sighing as nodding anyways "oh...cool." he stated.

The way he said was not at all cool.

"What's wrong taehyung?" I asked to which he never replied just said "I'll go prepare my bed and check micha's room as well. It's late we need to sleep. Good bye."

He handed the phone over to micha and left the room.
"Where is y/niee?" Micha asked to which I replied"she's in her room sleeping. And micha stop calling her y/niee. She's older than you."

"But she asked me to call her that." She puffed her cheeks making me laugh "okay whatever. Did you have milk?" I asked. Her eyes widened hearing me and she called "uncle tae! I want chocolate milk!"

So.she didn't.

"Daddy! I'll go now! Good night, I need to drink milk. Bye!" She hurried.
"Don't forget to brush your teeth after-" before I could complete she hung the call.

"Daddy loves you." I said after the call was hung.

*~*

Y/n's pov

I hate the fact that I had to intake coffee again. My head hurts like hell!
Uff- but despite the effect of my released hiss a smile was still on my face. Remembering how fun last night was.

I greeted 68 and 69 with a smile as they continued to accompany me towards the breakfast banquet.

I grabbed myself a plate and started to fill in with my favourite breakfast platters "Good morning, ma'am" I was greeted by one of the staffs their.
I smiled with a "morning."

"Good morning." I heard a familiar voice. Hearing him I turned back and greeted with a bow "good morning mr.park."
I straightened my posture and asked him "are you here for break-" before I could complete he interrupted "I just returned from the gym."

My lips formed an 'O' as I added a nod to it. Before the silence could turn awkward he said "I had fun last night. Thanks to you."
My heart fluttered as I controlled my emotions by reminding myself that he is a dad of a six year.
"Welcome." I smiled back.

I scanned his little sweaty body in the gym wear, revealing whole of his shining arm and the fabric giving a perfect sketch of his muscles sticking to it. His forehead covered with his silky sweaty hair with a sipper in his hand.

Hawt!

Ugh! Stop with the dirty thoughts y/n.

"By the way...." He seemed to have been struggling for his about to come sentence "What offer...did mr.kim...if it's personal then you don't have to tell but...if- if it is related to leaving our company and joining his the-" he was cut because of my laugh "no way!" I spilled gaining a look of confusion.

And then continued "ain't no way I am joining his company. Yeah he did suggest or rather offered me to become his P.A. you know personal assistant but...nah I am happy here." he had a smirk attached to his lips at the end of my sentence. He said "He thought he can manipulate you?" and then he shakes his head with a chuckle of victory.

Making me laugh again.
"Mr.park, I see you care alot about your employees." I commented to which he agreed with a nod and then quickly added "I am sorry. You must be hungry go ahead and have your meal."

Just when we were about to leave we heard ...

"Daddy! I am here!" at that both of us turned and found a little six year old rushing towards mr.park.

"Micha!" Mr.park exclaimed with joy.

***

I am sad today.

I went for a haircut today and asked the dresser to give my hair a fringe front....but I don't know what catori cut she did!!
Ahahah! My head looks like a coconut 😭.

And today I have to go to a wedding as well! My face looks shit!

And people who used to copy my style are now asking WHAT IS THIS? LOL😂

😭I SWEAR THAT HAIR DRESSER NEED -500 FROM HER SALARY!

Any ways I hope that you enjoyed reading :)
...