5.

"Miss y/n please come in"

Y/n pov

Come in? Ok

I went in and bowed at him."Mr.Park your daughter is really cute like-"

like you....
I myself pulled the break on my tongue,you know...before the accident happens. I prevented.
I stopped becuz I WAS ABOUT TO DAMN FLIRT WITH HIM INFRONT OF HIS CHILD!

What's wrong y/n!? Don't think he likes you just because he smiled at you! And also he has a daughter! His own daughter!

"like?"he asked
"like?"asked mi-cha

Shit-

"l-like kookie" it was the only sentence I could construct that time.
Just take your leave y/n.

"aunty who's cookie?"asked cutie mi-cha.

(a/n: tell them he's your boyfriend because now because jimin is already occupied😂😂heheh)

"youu ...KOOKIE is like my brother just how can I?"
(a/n: who knows?)

"just shut up already"

~

"oh he's my friend" I replied.

"You mean to say my daughter is cute like your friend?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"uh-uhh yes...she talk just like him,cutely and incredibly an-" but I was cut by him."so you already had a good conversation with my daughter?" his questions were heavy,why is he a ceo and not a detective.

That's true that I did'nt had a good conversation with the kid and yet I was comparing her with jungkook.
Not like I meant to compare them- but I- i could'nt just say YO! YOUR DAUGHTER IS CUTE AF LIKE YOU!
can I?

But that does'nt mean she's not like jungkook, she is like him! A baby!
But I can't say that!
He might not like that too!

Ahh- shit I promised myself to not lie today-look I lied and he's pissed.

On seeing me not responding to him he sighed and let out.
"anyways miss y/n have you completed your work?"

"y-yes sir almost just I have to keep those printouts at tae's I mean taehyung's desk and then I just have to sit till 7:30" I explained.

"I'll ask yuna for that...and if you are free then I have a meeting next hour so will you...umm please take care of Mi-cha I hope its not a-" he was interuppted by me.

"sure sir I will... there's no issue at all"I said

"thank you,Mi-cha I hope you'll not create issues while am not there"

"daddy why would I?" mi-cha pouted.

Omg she's so cute.

I saw jimin giggling "okay okay honey now you should go"

"miss y/n please take care of her" jimin requested.

I smiled at him with a nod as a reply.

~

We are on my desk she's playing games on my laptop

She told me that her name is Park Mi-cha and she's 4 years old and she was living with her granny for 1 year.
Yet she did'nt say anything about her mom.

"aunty I want juice"the little one said
"okay but you...don't move an inch from here otherwise your daddy will fire me"I caressed her cheeks and said.

She sat still both of the palms rigid on the desk and eyes wide opened not even blinking
"is it okay aunty....I won't move cuz I don't want you to get on fire" I chuckled at her cute little intelligence,she thinks mr.park will burn me.

"omo you're so cute I did'nt meant you to become a statue dear you can move but don't go anywhere okay?" I spoke out of amazement.

"Okieee" I got the reply

~

Everyone here was so shocked after getting to know about our ceo having a daughter.
Literally no-one knew about it except taehyung.

Why did he never spoke about that to me?
Let's ask him after work.

I was on my way when I saw YUNA poking Mi-cha's cheeks with her big witchy nailss.

I cursed under my breath
"yuna!! Leave her you're hurting her!!"
I raised my voice at her.

"oh who are you her bodyguard?do you even know she's mr.park's daughter" she spoke.

God her irritating voice.

"yes I know and he only told me to take care of her" I said.

"yes leave my cheeks you bad aunty"Mi-cha yanked Yuna's hand and came to me and hide behind me.

She opened her trashy mouth to litter some words but stopped herself...she eyed mi-cha up and down and with a smile she left.

~

Meeting is over now and we are heading towards Mr.Park.

"thank you" said Mi-cha out of the blue

"why dear?" I asked shocked a bit.

"beacause you're really good, micha likes you" she said,making me uwu at her words.

"oh your welcome dear" I said.

"do you have a daughter too aunty?" she asked me, her question made me trip on my path.

"wh-what no kiddo" I laughed hard.She smiled looking at me and then said "then can I be your daughter?"

***

Hey hey hey no meme today am soryy please vote for this✨💜👉💜👈

Bye ....!!!!

~

After editing :

So! Here's the update! hope you enjoyed , now the next chapter will be updated tomorrow.
Till then stay safe and eat cake!