13.

Author's pov

"Miss y/n?" He called only to grab her attention fully on him.
"You?" She asked a bit taken and checks around him if she could find some else with him.

He follows her gaze and looks around himself confused. He gives her a gaze of confusion when she understands and lets out an awkward chuckle "oh- hahaha I-i thought you're here with someone" she says as she was successful in diverting her gaze from his face.

His mouth gaps a little in realisation "micha? Actually she's asleep." He states.

Y/n shakes her head and says "uh...not micha, sir, I thought if you are here you might have brought someone...like here...like all the couples...like is'nt it a couples spot?" She completes.

Hearing him Jimin chuckles and shakes his head "I believe you are here alone too?" He said.
Making y/n nodd in agreement "then how can you think that no-one else can be here alone?"

Y/n lets out a low gasp and said "yeah... actually yeah...how dumb of me."
"And also this is not just a couples spot."He says taking y/n by shock "what?"she pipes.

Jimin couldn't help but let out another chuckle to his dumb employee.
"Ayy honey see! Jimin-ah is here!" They heard a lady from afar and turned their attention towards her.
A lady in her 60's showed up with a man slowly tailing her,who finally matches her steps and wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"Annyeong! Aunty and uncle min ,how are you both?"Jimin says with a smile only to recieve a light smack on his head "you finally are in a relationship and never told us! How unfair. Isn't it yeobo?" She elbows the man beside and the man nods and says "look everyone! Jimin brought his girl!"

"Uh..uh no no! She-she is not my girlfriend you guys are taking it wrong!" By the time JIMIN could complete every other person their was surrounding both of them.

Finally y/n who was confused as hell to all the things was processing things,that the others were considering jimin and her to be in a relationship.

Y/n's pov

My jaw hitted the ground when I realised what was going around me.
Heat rised up to my neck and cheeks when the other lady patted my hair and said "aww,look how beautiful she is!" this lady was younger than the old lady yet older than me. Probably in her 40's.

Then their was a complete chaos when all the people started chattering and complaining.

"No mina it's not what you-" Mr.park was  interrupted by a guy beside the old lady.

"Hyung finally micha got her mom-" my eyes widened, I was getting goosebumps and was not able to utter a word when "no! You all! Wait let me explain!" Mr.park snaps making everyone shut.

"Listen..." He sighs.
"First of all she is my employee,just my employee and her name is Y/n." He says.

Ouch.Just employee.
Haha. Stop it y/n.

"And second of all I have no idea why is she here."then he averted his gaze on me and asks "why are you here y/n?"
After gulping a huge lump I said "I-...was here to...maybe clear my mind?"

He sighs and nods to the others, when I analysed my surrounding I realised that this actually wasn't just a couple spot I found people who seem to be alone here like me. Like the guy who just called mr.park 'hyung' and the girl who was taking mines and mr.parks picture some moments ago.
But does mr.park knows everyone here?

Ho-how?

"Awhh sorry kid we thought something else." The old lady apologises. I shaked my head and said "a- no that's that's completely okay please don't apologise." I assured.

I mean yeah misunderstanding happens. Beautiful misunderstandings.

Ahm!ahm!

Yeah let go of him y/n! But it's now proved that he's single, according to what the lady,named mina I guess said.

(A/n: still you are JUST HIS EMPLOYEE)

Ouch yeah.

"But you are actually pretty and hyung type so we thought you could be his girlf-" the guy from before was stopped when mina nudged him "Nicky" mr.park hisses in annoyance.
"Uhh sorry."he said and turned his back.

"We are sorry unnie!" The highschooler who was taking our pics said and I shaked my head to her.
"No we are actually sorr-" I cut mina "oh my god! It's really okay!" I laughed hard. Enough of apologies for today.

~

Soon everything was settled I was agin sitting at the corner when I saw jimin and the group of people who were present here before I came,all standing at another edge of the hill.
Him probably explaining them that I am not his girlfriend.

Why is it hurting anyways?

Nah it's not.

I saw them listening and nodding to his words and then smiling. The man, maybe the husband of the old lady patted Mr.parks back and that's when I found him nearing me.

Shit-

I need to leave-

No why should I? I myself need an explanation to this.
How is this cold yet hot specimen so goofy with these unknowns?

Unknown to only me ofcourse.

I corrected my posture when he came and sat beside me, maintaing a good formal distance.
"I'm sorry for all this. Y/n . I know it must be alien to you." He says to which I nod.

"It's okay for the last time hopefully." I chuckled.
"Mr.park, if you don't mind may I know who are they and why are your here?" I asked, he turned his head towards the view infront and said "they are people I could trust,my friends. You obviously don't know them,they are not work related. I always visit this place whenever I am... whenever I feel like and they are here too most of the times. Time passed and all of us became closer. They're like a family to me now. Even micha knows them.They are very aware of her and..." He trailed off, I turned my face to his side profile and questioned "and?"

"And that's it. I remember you were going to drive till morning near the highway with your friend right?" He asked. I sighed and said "he had his date today. I was alone and didn't want to let go this chance of driving taehyung's car all night so I decided to drive to any small view point I feel like and guess what...I discovered this place.
I found it to be a couples spot at first  but I was wrong.
I also thought to make this place my secret place and visit here whenever I feel like but I see it's already yours." I completed.

"Not like we own this place. You can still come over. No one's gonna mind or disturb you." He stated to which I smiled.

"Mr.park, honestly I never found you being so warm and goofy around people but today. Around micha and and your friends. I am so glad to see this side of yours , sorry if you didn't want me to see this side of yours. I am sorry if you feel like I am being nosy but where is micha's mother?" I finally kept all the thoughts I was bearing since morning.

"She left." He sated about the last question. His tone warning me to not open up this topic before him. I nodded slightly when he said "I do not show this side to everyone I meet y/n. And no, I wouldn't have let you see through me if I didn't want to. I believe you are someone safe to see this as you are close to my daughter."

***

____________

Ello hello hi how are you!!
Thank you for 200 reads i mean 🤧🤧how?
Thank you

~

Before editing this was an epilogue chapter with totally a different plot but this time I would say that this time this chapter is the starting of the actual plot.

You all will see!

Wait for the upcoming drama.

Do let me know your thoughts by commenting!✨🌼

Sorry for making ya'll wait.
Please forgive your author.
And do check if i post any announcement because that can be related to the book update.

Sorry again 😭