22.

Park Jimin's Pov

Y/n pulled me by my arms slightly saying "You can't stand here, you need to dance!" she cheered making me shake my head.
No way I am going to dance in between of so many fools.

"Pleasee handsome!" A girl from another end cheered making me look away.
"Are you perhaps shy?" Y/n asked as she continued dancing non stop.I remained silent to which she came back saying "for sure you are. Look I know you are my CEO and all but... tch! We are not at work okay! Don't be shy! No one here knows you."

"Y/n, you don't understand I don't know how to dance." I spread my hands in the air showing it's me.
She stopped immediately and came closer making me step back.
"Are you drunk or-" she shushed me with "shh- Do you think I know how to dance?" She moved back folding her arms into wings and started dancing like chicken on the dance floor making everyone cheer for her.

My eyes widened as I realised how extroverted kind of a behaviour she was reflecting now.
I laughed seeing her silly moves.
"You still not joining hero?" The girl from before came to me folding her arms around my shoulders making me step aside and push her slightly.

"How pure!" She cried like an obstinate shooting another drink and pulled y/n by her arms. The way y/n stumbled was enough for me to know she is already wasted.
"Wot!" She asked the girl to which she said "Why is your boss so cold?!"

"Shut up! He's not cold! He is just---" she paused and both of them stared laughing like hyenas, "He's just ICY! HAHAHA!" They completed in unison making me embarassed.
"Right! Hero, bring some energy!" The girl laughed at left the spot.

I wonder how immediately she and y/n got friends. I actually have forgotten how to get wasted.
I saw her enjoying and left the spot.

I stood near the railing away from the bashing party sipping my wine.
I felt the cold air hitting my face and felt the up and down of our boat on the waves. When will the four hours end. Duh.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and on turning I found Kim Namjoon smiling at me. He was dressed in a black tight, half sleeve t-shirt with blue jeans. Looking totally different from what he looked just some hours ago.
"Surprised to find you here, Mr.kim." I said to which he laughed and said "But I am not. Why can't we be here?"

He was right though.

"Why are you here? If you are not inside." He asked making me shake my head and say "I just find...peace here."
At that he said "peace is fine but fun is inside mr park. Let's go." with that he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and took me inside.

"I wouldn't have been this friendly if we were at work." He added quickly.

He pulled me back to the colourful area and said "wait is that your pa? Ms y/n?"

"She's not my P.a., but yeah it's her." I answered to which he said "You should learn something from her mr.park." and with that he left my side.

I still can't believe a man so intellectual in behaviour and speaking can posses such a personality as well. Was that a show or this is a show?

Or maybe both are his owned.

I saw him reach y/n with a smile "Mr Kim!" She shouted finding him there.
"You here as well!" They claspsed their hands and soon kim namjoon joined all the others on the floor.

Seeing them dancing so fondly as if they knew eachother so well made me... question my talent.
"Huh." I let out.
"Mr park c'mon, no one here is a perfect dancer." Y/n called again as she swayed her body with the music.

"Forget him. He is not going to come." A guy from behind commented.
"He is my boss, I can't forget him." She replied sternly.

"How boring!" Namjoon commented making me raise an eyebrow "Ms y/n you should join my company. Don't you think your vibe matches with me more? You deserve an active and fun boss" Namjoon suggested y/n.

What? He's suggesting my employee to join his company that too infront of me?

Fine. I'll show them I'm not boring and can be fun as well.

"I change my mind. I am joining in, and Mr Kim. Stay away from my employee." I pushed both of them away from eachother and started dancing like y/n. Copying her before moves.

Chicken dance.

"Hot chick!" The girl returned with a seductive compliment.
I continued dancing, without looking here and there and soon namjoon and y/n started to dance as well.

I never stopped my limbs from vibrating on the sound of music, I laughed hard as it felt so good. After so long I was here. Maybe dancing is not that hard.

And maybe moving on is not that hard as well.

"Woo!!" The crowd cheered when y/n and namjoon did some moves together.
"I want to do that as well." I said pulling y/n by her hand and swirled her around holding her waist and then bending our bodies down.

She laughed whole heartedly along with me "You were wrong! You do know how to dance!" She clapped after getting up.

~

"When are you returning back Mr park?" Namjoon asked as his butler opened the car's door for him "in two days." I replied with a shake of our hands.

"I enjoyed a lot today." He smiled making me nod "I did as well."
"We can be good friends, if we keep our buisness aside." He suggested making me nod again "let's meet someday at Seoul." I added to which he nodded this time giving stumbling y/n a look "good night Miss kim, do think about my offer."

"I--ih- will! Mr.kim!"

"Offer? What offer?" I asked quickly to which he chuckled and sat in his car "ask her when she's sober enough."

***

Finally y/n jimin moment! Get ready for more!💃🌪️
Thankyou so much for reading!

Do vote and comment how was this chapter.