1.

Y\N POV

I Woke up at the sound of my alarm ringing.

"aahhh again a beigning of a very stressfull day" I released.
I threw the blanket, stood up and went to the bathroom.
"y/n-ahhh!!!!!" someone yelled my name.

Who's this??

It took me moments to realize but I did. It was Jungkook "yeah jungkook??"

He is my friend with whom I live basically he lives with me it's my house
He's elder than me and is like my elder brother.
He does'nt work with me at the PAR-

OH MY MY I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF.

SO HI...AM Y/N am 24 years old and I work in THE PARK COOPERATIVES.

why?

I have to...ofcourse for surviving.
Parents??
Passed when I was young.
So.. I work in THE PARK COOPERATIVES WHERE I HAVE TO WORK FROM DUSK TILL DAWN.

I overreacted up there.
OKAY 8:00 a.m. to 7:30p.m.

There I work as an  employee
Its a good job atleast I get the salary from which I can buy 4 meals a day and am living happily.

So jungkook does'nt work with me there.
He works somewhere else.

"yah y/n!!!!" he yelled again
"yah!! What happen?!" I yelled back I almost forgot to reply him.

"nothing am leaving good bye!!!" he laughed out.

"bye!!"

~

I checked the watch it was 7:00

I quickly had my breakfast and left for work.

I guess I am on time 7:30 still 30mins are left ...why not having a co-

I was cut out of my thoughts when someone spoke.

"lets have coffee"
Taehyung...said as he entered with two coffee mugs.

"oh my look someone is early today.huh" I spilled.

"yeah it was my last chance given by JIM- I mean "MR.PARK"" he air quoted and rolled his eyes.

I chuckled at his behaviour "you're a mind reader" I said as I grabbed the mug from his hand.

He winked at me as a reply,taking his seat infront he said "Do you know who's gonna accompany Mister.park in his buissness tour this year?"

Just how I wish I could-

"his assisstant ofcourse." I piped but frowned in confusion when taehyung shaked his head "He fired her" he said.

"what why?" I asked.

"I heared other employees saying that,she got caught red handed by mr.park." he whisphered slowly as he did'nt wanted anyone to hear us talking about our boss like that.
"don't tell me he caught her on bed with someone but then why would mr.park -" I was cut by taehyung when he hissed in annoyance and continued "no dingo,  he caught her copying our company's file in her pendrive. You remember the other companies were launching all our ideas before we could launch them?" he questioned.

"yeah that does makes sense...that shit must have been selling all our plans." I completed.

~

So after having a little chit chat more like a gossip with my friend taehyung, I decided to head back to my table.

My work was interuppted when I heard a girly annoyed voice ...speaking to me...
"MR.PARK IS CALLING YOU IN HIS OFFICE...ASAP"

YUNA
I hate her...
Why?
I have reasons...
I've never seen this type of b!tch in my whole life.
Wait I have'nt seen any b!tches in my life she's the only one.
I don't know what the hell is her problem but she's always irritated when it comes to me.

"why?"I asked not peeling my eyes of the laptop.

"he's asking for the papers he gave you yesterday" annoyance in her voice as usual.

"okay"I said simply,stood up but before I could leave she stopped me by calling my name "y/n..." I turned back to her "you know who's assissting Mr.park from today onwards?" she questioned.

I rolled my eyes at that cuz I know very well what she was here for, to spit trash again "all of us are waiting for him to officially announce his new assistant,so I don't belive you." I said.

"but I did'nt say anything yet."she snapped.

"~OH MR.PARK ALREADY MADE ME HIS P.A , HE JUST DOES'NT WANT TO OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT, DUE TO SOME OF OUR PERSONAL REASONS~" I said sarcastically. That was what she was about say.

She gave me a skull peircing glare, though it did'nt affected me.
"y/n you-" I cut her off saying "now if we are done I shall head to mr.park's desk or else if I get late I am just gonna blame all on you."

***

After editing : scroll down or swipe >