21.

So before we start, this PJM ff won third place in one of the awards I participated in! Yay! This is the first ever book of mines winning something.

I hope you all give it a try as well.

****

Y/n's pov

We had a tough time with the kims, especially the CEO, Kim Namjoon. He is a very intellectual speaker and never gave us a chance to over do the presentation. The cherry on the cake is that he's handsome as f - I mean he's very serious regarding the work and stern with his clients.
Very tough to bring him to a point of agreement actually.

Now I know why this company is so known and reserved.

But Mr.park is not no less than him. Hmphh, he'll do anything to claim this agreement. I am sure he will. I did my part of work and left the room, mr.park is still inside and talking with kim namjoon.

Soon I was called inside and on entering mr.park asked for the agreement papers. I jumped internally on hearing the order.
I happily gave him the folder, soon it was signed by Mr Kim and that's it! Our two years long wait was over.

Party!

After signing the paper both of them had their handshake and Mr.park got up from his seat with a smile.

"Mr park I hope we have great time collaborating this time." Mr Kim said with a beautiful smile accompanied by his beautiful dimples to which Mr park replied "I hope for the same. Mr Kim."

And with that we took our leave.

~

Once we were out of the building, I jumped in utter joy laughing and shouting "yass! We did it! Ahahahah!" I clapped my hands and turned back to see Mr park who had his rare angelic smile plastered and he gazed at me with speaking glee.
"Mr park we did it!" I congratulated as I gave my hand for a shake, he gladly accepted and said "thankyou, thanks to all of you, for making such a wonderful presentation."

I flipped my hair back with a smirk and then laughed again.

Guys...it's actually a matter of celebration. We've been working our asses of, our whole group,for getting this project Collab with the Kims.

Don't know how many collabs Mr park rejected just to get this one.
So...yeah.

Finally.

"Just thankyou? We want party." I said to which he let out a throbbing laugh and nodded and said "sure. Lets do it."

I nodded cheerfully and said "Two years of hardwork, funcking two years! Finally it came to an end."
To which he replied "No. You don't get it. The real hardwork is yet to start."

"But this time we don't have to impress someone. The efforts we've been putting just to impress the kims is on the next level of hardwork. Now we can just focus on our part of work." I completed with a wink.
He nodded again and we headed back to our hotel.

~

Once we were back, I realised I just have three days more here and since no more work is left to do. I would love to ask for three days leave so that I could roam around and have fun.

I quickly dialed to mr park and as soon as he picked up I said "Please give me the permission to roam around mr park."

At that he replied "Fine you can, there's no work after all."
I smiled over the phone but before he could hang up I decided to invite him as well.

He comes or not, his wish, but this gesture is going to be very polite to him so... Yeah!
"Would you like to join as well?" I said with a tint of hesitancy.
There was a pause for some seconds but anyways he agreed "sure."

*~*

Park jimin's pov

She asked me to join? Well, I am kind of excited because this happened after a long time.

"I should get ready then- oh wait, at what time are we even leaving. I should ask y/n" I quickly dialed her number and soon she picked up the call making me ask "at what time are we leaving?" To which she replied "By 6 pm."

I gave a glance to the wall clock which read 5:33 pm, I gave her an 'okay' and hung the call.
"Now what should I wear?" and with that I went to my wardrobe.

Before I could select my outfit, it clicked that I didn't even ask where we were going to. As she is the one who asked me to join she should be the one to select the venue as well.
I grabbed my phone to call her again when I halted with the thought "Am I being annoying? If I called her again then this will be the second time me calling her. I should've asked everything once and for all."

I declined the idea of disturbing her again and fished out a white shirt and a pair of black jean. "I look good in everything though."

~

We met at the reception, I noticed y/n was in a white see through shirt with printed yellow flower and a black tank top inside, she wore blue jeans tightened by black belt. She had her hair falling over her shoulder-

Why am I even describing her?

"Mr.park perfect outfit for the place we are about to go!" She clapped and motioned me to walk forward.
"Where are we going?" I asked to which she replied "Four hour cruise!"

"When did you book it?"I asked to which she replied "just after you agreed." I smiled internally hearing her Frank answers. I never realised that y/n had a very clean and Frank behaviour even after work.
Nothing too tacky about her.

"Do you- have you ever been on- I mean sure you have been before." She blabbered failing in her attempts to start a conversation.
I chuckled at that and then said "I haven't been since a long time."

"Oh- when was the last time then?" She asked taking her seat inside the car. Even when I didn't want to reply to that question I did "Before Micha was born."

He smile flattened a little but she pushed her smile again saying "Must be caught in work. Uh...You can take her to cruises as well, you know the one which have kids section in it...yeah." she scratched her head.

I nodded hearing her and said "I will."

***

Ahh- kinda boring chapter.

I don't like this but had to include it.

Anyways thanks for reading. Do try my other works.

Also if I get good responses today then the next chapter is ready and I'll upload it tomorrow.