17.

Happy reading

***

Y/n's pov

"What are you doing here?" Both of us said in unison.

"That's none of your buisness." Both of us again replied in unison.

I took a deep breath and then said "How is aunt?" To which he laughs and said "do you even care about her anymore? Because if you had even a tiny bit care for her you wouldn't be this late for sending money-"

"How can you say that!? I already sent you money twice-"

"You are not sending that for me! You are doing it to cover your father's fcking sins!-"

"Shut up uncle! Just shut the fck up! My father never committed any sin! He never did! He's just being involved!" I shouted when anger pumped in me.

He beated me on my arm hardly screaming "brat! Whom are you shouting on! Did you forget I was the one raised you up! Are you already forgetting how much I have tolerated for you!-"

"Tolerated for me?" I laughed in amusement and then continued"you raised me? No! You tolerated for me? No! I tolerated you! You never cared for I even survived or not! If it was not for aunt and Sarah I wouldn't be here! Atleast they gave me food-"

"The food was brought by my hard earned money-"

"Gambling." I corrected and saw him gritting his teeth and then coming to beat me again but before he could do that his phone rang.
He saw the caller and his face paled.

"Meet me tomorrow in the evening... fcking brat." he cursed and then left having no effects of my shouts on him "I am here for work! Not for bullsh!ts!"

I ran my hand through my hair.
"What did he do now?"

Whatever he has done is going to cause trouble to me because uncle looked petrified by the and my gut feelings says that...there's a huge trouble waiting for me at my door.

I hope they are actually on my door and not in Jeju.

*~*

I returned back and as soon as Mr.park saw me he stood up from his seat. I bowed in apology " I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience sir, I really am. I'd-"

"It's okay y/n, who was he?" He asked.
"M-my uncle." I said and then added "it's just family issue."

I saw him nodding and then say "I don't want to meddle then if it's your family issue. Let's go back."

After that we went back to the car and then back to our hotel.

I dialed to uncle as soon as I entered my room "pick up! Pick up the call damn it!"

"Hello? Uncle! Tell me what happened! Tell me now! What were you doing here?" I screamed on the phone as my heart accelerated listening to his groans.

"Sss...scumbag! It's all for you! And I did absolutely correct by doing what I did! You deserve that for not sending me much money! You f-fcking h0e!" He cursed making me grit my teeth and say.

"I'll not meet you tomorrow so it's better you tell me now." I said being serious, trying to sound dead serious to him. I heard his evil chuckle, he was all drunk, I could hear that "I...told them that you-you are alive! Hahaha!" He screamed at phone and laughs evilly. At that I almost lost my grip on the phone as my heart skipped it's beat in fear and my lungs screamed in fear.