26.

Hello my lovely readers! Welcome back! I hope you all are there 🙂. You are there right?

I know I am late...I mean absolutely late. I am sorry for that but I am back now and will try my best to give you updates on time but there's something I want you all to as well. Please read another author note at the end of the chapter. Till then HAPPY READING!

***

Y/n's pov

"Bye! Take care!" I bid jungkook farewell as he shut the door with his leave. If not his help I wouldn't have had settled in here in such a small time.
I sighed and looked around the huge new and fancy apartment.
"Phew." I released and jumped on the couch staring at the ceiling.

Day after tomorrow morrow is a big day. I will be officially declared as mr.park's new assistant. Yuna will be so jealous lol!
Why does that thought make me happy? If it does then it it does, I am happy is all that matters.

I am a little worried about jungkook, as I already know what happened few days ago at my home. Those gangsters were at the door steps waiting for me, after that day to my relief they never showed up again.

I hope they don't ever. I'll just wait for mr.park to dissolve his association and then as promised he will help me out. I decided to call taehyung and inform him that I finally shifted.
Taehyung and me are now in the same building.

As soon as he answered the call I spoke "How's your brother?"
To which he replied 'Fine...why'd you call?'
"I just wanted to inform you I finally shifted."

'Oh! Great, sorry I wasn't there-'

"It's alright jungkook and his girlfriend got my back. They helped me."

'good.'

"Are you busy?"

'Yeah...'

"Did something happen? Why do you sound dull?"

'no nothing happened. I am tired, work pressure you know. I'll come to meet you don't worry.'

"By the way when can I come to meet your brother?"

'why do you want to meet him?'

"are you idiot? Oho- why am I asking an idiot if he is an idiot. Because is he got into a huge accident 2 months ago taehyung!"

'you can tomorrow.'

"Okay."

'okay'

"By-" before I could complete he hung the call.

Taehyung acts weird sometimes. I shook my head and got up to cook myself something.

~

The next morning I got ready to go and meet taehyung's brother. I took a leave from work because I just shifted yesterday and instead of taking rest here I am utilising it properly.

I picked the flowers which were dropped by the delivery boy some minutes ago. I ordered them for mr.kim and walked towards the elevator and greeted my new neighbours.
I pressed 19th floor and waited till I reach his floor. Funny how we are in the same building now yet he didn't come to meet me even after knowing I was shifted.
Taehyung and me are finally neighbours now.

The elevator opened and I walked out pressing the bell. "Who?" The sound came from inside.
It was mr.kim seok jin. His brother.
"Ah- good morning mr.kim, it's y/n. I am taehyung's friend. I just shifted."
I said with a smile, I heard him saying"Y/n is here taehyung."
I think he knows me.