29: Moonbae Play Cupid

Juyeon had spent the next few days avoiding both Eric and Hyunjae at all costs. It didn't matter much to Eric, since the younger boy was already doing that. He had no clue what had happened that night, but he was still heartbroken, so he decided that he would avoid his two crushes until his feelings just disappeared.

Hyunjae on the other hand, was extremely confused and hurt. He had no idea why the two boys were avoiding him. He thought that him and Juyeon were getting somewhere, but was it just his imagination?

And Eric. Hyunjae always thought of him as a cute little puppy. He didn't realize how much more the younger boy meant to him until he stopped seeing and hearing from him.

He missed his cute little laugh, and his adorable smile. He missed his corny jokes and the way that the younger boy would always have to step on his tippy toes just to hug him.

At first he was confused as to why he was thinking about Eric so much. Sure, they had become close, but they weren't at the point where Hyunjae would think about the younger boy every second of the day.

It took a long late night talk with his roommates to figure out what he was actually feeling. With much help from the two older boys, he had figured out that he liked both Juyeon and Eric.

------------

Jacob was estatic. He already knew from Kevin that Eric liked both Juyeon and Hyunjae, so learning that Hyunjae felt the same way made him feel like he was on Cloud 9. He obviously didn't tell Hyunjae, because that would be violating both Eric and Kevin's trust, so instead he went straight to call Kevin.

Kevin had to mute himself so that he could scream without hurting Jacob's precious eardrums. He shared the same, if not more, excitement as Jacob. The only problem was, neither of the two boys knew how Juyeon felt.

Kevin had tried calling him, but he never picked up. He knew that the older boy was avoiding Hyunjae since Jacob had told him that, but why was Juyeon avoiding Kevin?

--------------

The anticipation was starting to get to him, so he decided to just drive over to Juyeon's dorm. He knew from past experiences which room and building the older boy was in, so it wasn't difficult for him to get there at all.

When he got there, the door was answered by Juyeon's roommate. He had gladly let Kevin in and told him about how Juyeon hadn't left in his room in the last few days. Kevin just thanked him and barged right into Juyeon's room.

"Yo, why haven't you picked up your phone?"

"Haven't felt like it."

"Why not?"

"Shit happened."

"Like what? Come on just tell me. I won't tell anyone I swear."

"Eric said that he liked me."

"Oh."

"And Hyunjae."

"Double oh."

"He was shit-faced. Like he couldn't even walk properly. I didn't know how to fucking feel. I already liked Hyunjae. It didn't hit me until like yesterday that I liked Eric too. I don't know whats going on. I've literally never felt like this."

"Well do you want to date both of them, or just one?"

"Both."

"Then it sounds like you might be polyamorous."

"No- wait I didn't even think of that."

"Exactly. Now get your dumb ass self up and go tell them."

"Yeah! Oh shit, I mean no!"

"Just do it, you pussy."

"Fucking fine."