18: Hyunjae's New Job

Hyunjae had easily passed his interview for the florist since the owner didn't care very much about who was working at the shop. As long as it wasn't slow, she didn't care at all.

So thats why Hyunjae was now sitting on the couch waiting for Jacob to get ready. He was so excited that he couldn't even sleep in, so he had just decided to get ready early. He was really looking forward to having something to do.

He hated being alone by himself. He was so used to working and having to fend for himself to the point where he hated being alone and not having anything to do. It wasn't that he didn't have a choice because Younghoon had offered to take him to hang out with his friends overtime he went out. In all honesty, he didn't really want to hang out with them because they had everything that he didn't. Kind of like how Jacob felt with Kevin.

Kevin was over the moon. He was blushing like a teenage girl every time he thought of Jacob. That obviously led him to be very distracted through his Monday. It didn't matter though, because it wasn't like he had anything to do.

And that was when he remembered that he had plans to hangout with his friends today.

They usually hung out themselves, since Kevin never went, but this time they had pretty much forced him to leave his apartment and hang out with them outside of school. In all honesty, he always made up some kind of excuse, but he was too slow to think of one this time. He didn't mind tho because from what he knew, it was Juyeon, Chanhee, Changmin, and someone else that they had met a while ago- while Kevin was still in his first batch of excuses. Eric, Haknyeon, and Sunwoo didn't get to hang out with them because they had the full schedules since they were still sophomores. Kevin did get to hang out with them after their classes, but they never all got to hang out as one group.

Kevin threw on a hoodie and jeans before going to the cafe that his friends sent him the address to. He had never been there, but he heard from Chanhee that it was very cute and quiet. Maybe it would be a good place to take Jacob. He'd have to wait and see because he couldn't have anything less than the best for the older boy.

When he got there, he saw everyone sitting at a table outside and talking. The guy that they had recently (not really) met was very tall and handsome. Not Kevin's type, but damn was he attractive.

He pulled a chair from another table and took a seat between Jueyon and Chanhee. Changmin was sitting next to the attractive stranger and literally anyone could see the heart eyes he was was sending this stranger.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late."

"You're just on time. Anyways, Kevin this is Younghoon. We would have introduced you sooner but someone just had to keep avoiding us."

"Hi, Younghoon. And also, I was not avoiding you. I just had things to do."

"Like take a cute guy on a date."

"Chanhee shut up!"