2: Get to Know Kevin

Kevin lived a pretty good life.

He went to college, had his own apartment, had loving parents and everything. The one thing that he could think of that wasn't very good, was the fact that his parents were all the way in Ontario, Canada while he was in Seoul, South Korea.

Ever since he was a kid, he had been obsessed with Seoul. Maybe it was because everyone in his family was born there and had seen it, whereas he was born and raised in Canada. So naturally, when it came time for college, his first choice was University of Seoul.

He worked at a local bank as a teller. You know, the people behind the windows. He was making pretty good money there. And if that money wasn't enough, his parents sent him monthly money. He tried to tell them that he didn't want their money and that he wanted to work for his own, they didn't even try to listen. His mother just told him that it didn't hurt them at to just think of it as an allowance.

His father was head of a pretty well known business. Kevin had seen him work his ass off to make it to that position since he was a kid. His father started at the lowest branch and made his way up to being in charge of the whole company. He was Kevin's inspiration as a kid. He wanted to be just like his dad. Make his way up. Be independent.

His mother on the other hand, taught him very different things. She taught him how to love, respect, and care for everyone. She taught him to be a good person no matter what. She was his role model when it came to morals. He wanted to be just as loving and kind as his mother.

His older sister was the one who looked out for him. If he ever had any troubles, any stress, she made it very well known that he could always go to her. Thats why, when he was having a full blown anxiety attack about his sexuality, she was the one to remind him that their parents were just going to encourage him to be himself no matter what.

Kevin had a few different disorders. He had anxiety, OCD, and ADHD. One could say that he was the problem child of the family. He had often received special treatment because of all of these disorders, but he hated it. When he was finally able to get rid of it, he did. He couldn't stand knowing that people wanted to help him at all times. The only thing that he did accept though, was the was the service dog.

They had given him a small black lab in case he were to have an anxiety attack in public or by himself, which happened at least once a week. He was also there in case Kevin got too caught up with his ADHD or if he was starting to have an anxiety attack because of his OCD.

That was the down part of it all. The three of those disorders went hand in had to try and prevent Kevin from living his life. Obviously he wouldn't let that show, though. He was just as strong and able as anyone else.