32: The End

A year later, Jacob was doing way better then he had ever imagined.

He was financially stable, he was surrounded by friends, and he had found the love of his life.

Kevin had become the most important person in Jacob's life. He had become the older boy's will to live. He had become everything that Jacob needed.

A year later, Kevin was doing way better then he had ever imagined.

He was on medication, he had met people who were like his family, and he had found the love of his life.

Jacob had helped Kevin beyond measure. He showed Kevin what it was like to actually live. He showed Kevin what it was like to be a caring person. He had made Kevin want to be a better person.

Both of the boys had finally found their happiness.

They now shared an apartment together, the apartment of the three roommates being left behind.

Younghoon had moved in with Changmin, and they were also both in a really good place.

Hyunjae had moved in with both Eric and Juyeon, after they had all worked past their confusion and worries.

Sunwoo and Chanhee were still the same Sunnew. They bickered and argued a lot, but at the end of the day, they loved each other like crazy. Some things never change.

Jacob and Kevin were like a little family. It was the two of them, plus Kevin's dog Buddy, and a little kitten that both of the boys adopted together.

Jacob had also quit his jobs at both the grocery store and the florist, and he was now working a more relaxed schedule at the local clothing store.

Kevin was still working at the bank, and was on his way to graduating college. Once he had graduated, he and Jacob both agreed that Jacob would get to finally go to college. Not because he wanted to experience it- no those days had long disappeared since he had begun to realize what happiness actually looked like, but because he really wanted to become a psychiatrist.

He wanted to help people when they were going through a hard time. He wanted to be the shoulder that someone could lean on. He wants people to know that they aren't alone. Because that was exactly what he needed, and what he got after meeting Kevin.

Sure Kevin was a great help, but Jacob had finally been able to go to therapy. It had helped him more than anything. He was finally able to walk around and not have to worry about seeing his ex, or any of his family around. He was able to talk to someone and get rid of all of his burdensome feelings.

He was happy. And so was Kevin.