28: The Drunken Accident

Eric and Sunwoo decided that it would be a good idea to go to a party and drink their worries away. They were both heartbroken and sad, so what better solution that alcohol?

The answer to that was literally anything else.

Both boys had drank so much that they couldn't even walk without falling over. They were blabbering messes and talked about any and everything that came to mind.

One of the guys at the party felt really bad seeing those two boys look like complete idiots, so he decided he'd help them.

He had tried asking Sunwoo if they had anyone that they could call to pick them up, but the boy was too out of his mind to remember anything. He then tried asking Eric, who just handed his phone over.

After a few minutes of asking Eric who he could call, Eric was able to put his passcode into the phone. The guy knew that he wouldn't be able to get any farther with Eric, so he just opened up the call log and called the first person he saw, making sure that it wasn't a parent first.

After a few rings, someone had picked up the phone. There was silence at first, but the guy quickly started speaking when he saw Sunwoo spinning in circles on the middle of the floor.

"Hello?"

"Who's this?"

"My name's Sanha. I'm at this house party and these two guys are drunk off their asses. I tried asking them who to call and the shorter dude just gave me his phone. You were one of the first people on his recents so I called you."

"Oh shit. Fuck, they're both most likely underage. What do they look like?"

"One of them has red hair and the shorter dude has blonde hair."

"Oh fuck. Can you please send me the address? I'll be over as soon as possible."

"Alright. See you then."

Sanha then hung up and proceeded to press the message button on the contact. Before he did anything else though, he decided to look at the name of the person who he had just talked to. Lee Juyeon. That's a pretty cool name, he thought.

He quickly texted Juyeon the address and sat back down on the couch next to the two boys to make sure that Sunwoo didn't try and get up again.

After around 10 minutes, Juyeon showed up.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with them."

"Don't worry about it."

"No seriously, they're a hand full when they're not drunk. I cant even imagine how they act when they actually are. Anyways, thank you so much."

"No problem."

Juyeon then proceeded to try and carry both of the drunk boys back to the car. Thankfully, he was strong enough to support both of the weights. While he was trying to get the two boys to the car though, Eric had begun rambling again.

"You know, I like Juyeon so much. Like my heart can't even take it anymore. And Hyunjae. He's so cute and he's so happy with Juyeon that it makes me happy. I get a little sad when I see them so happy without me, though."