25: The Misunderstanding

Kevin had promised Eric that he would spend the day with him. He knew about how the younger was suddenly growing feelings for a second person and how scared he was, so he decided to have a movie day at his apartment with just them. He figured that it would be a great way to help Eric get his mind off of everything.

The two boys were sitting on the couch watching their first movie when Kevin noticed that Eric was acting differently. He didn't think too much of it because the younger boy had been doing this a lot recently. But he began to get worried when he noticed that this time was a lot longer than his usual zone-out time.

Kevin called the younger boy's name a few times before he began to wave his hand over the younger boys eyes. When Eric did finally zone out, he did something that Kevin wasn't expecting at all.

---------------

Jacob decided that he would surprise Kevin. Today was Monday, so he knew that Kevin was off. He was planning on surprising the younger boy with flowers. Except that wasn't all. He was also planning on asking Kevin to be his boyfriend.

The two had been on about three dates and neither of them had thought about moving farther in their relationship. So Jacob was going to change that.

He was going to go over to Kevin's apartment, give him flowers, ask him if he wanted to go to dinner, and then he would pop the question once the two had eaten their dinner and went out for a stroll on the beach. Jacob had really planned this out. Which was completely out of his comfort zone, considering that he flinched every time someone lifted their hand.

He made his way over to Kevin's apartment, flowers in hand. He took in a few deep breaths before knocking on the door. There wasn't an answer. He knocked again, but jut like last time there was no answer.

Jacob twisted the door nob to see if Kevin was even home. If he was, then the door nob would be open. If he was out, the door was locked. Much to his surprise though, the door was open. He pushed the door open to see something that he wasn't expecting at all,

Eric and Kevin were kissing.

He immediately shut the door and ran off, dropping the flowers in the process.

------------

"Woah, woah. Eric, what was that?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't even know what the hell is wrong with me."

"No, its okay. You're confused, I get it. But please, maybe next time ask?"

"I know, I'm really sorry about that."

"Why did you do it?"

"I'm just so confused. I thought it might have just been that I'm a dumb teenager and want to kiss anyone, but that wasn't it. I didn't feel anything when I kissed you. I didn't feel all happy like I do when I even think about Juyeon, or Hyunjae."

"Well I'm glad that I helped in the realization that you're not just a dumb teen."

"Oh shut up."