24: The Side Couples

Since the little park hangout, Juyeon and Hyunjae had been hanging out a lot. They were always together when Hyunjae had time off. Wether it was hanging out at a cafe, or just hanging out in the studio where Juyeon liked to dance. Either way, they really enjoyed each other's presence.

They really liked each other. Of course, they didn't know it, but they did know about their individual feelings. Juyeon had even considered asking Hyunjae out, but quickly ruled against it considering how nervous the thought made him.

Needless to say, the two boys were dating without actually dating.

------------

Changmin and Younghoon were also going really good. They had gone on a few more dates and Younghoon even asked Changmin to be his boyfriend. Changmin obviously accepted, since he had managed to fall head over heels for the taller boy.

They were getting along extremely well and had even given Juyeon the little inspiration that he needed to ask Hyunjae out.

-----------

Sangyeon was often busy with his son, but when he wasn't, he'd have one of the guys babysit so that he could take his girlfriend out. He was the one who would stay home with the kid while his girlfriend was finishing college.

Haknyeon was also doing good with his girlfriend. Their one year anniversary was coming up and he had something really big planned. Of course, he needed some help from Kevin, but other than that he had thought of everything himself.

---------------

Sunwoo and Chanhee were yet to notice their feelings for each other. They had kept their usual Tom and Jerry behavior. They argued and bickered a lot, and where yet to realize their feelings for one another.

Kevin and Jacob tired multiple times to set them up, but it never worked. Chanhee had taken a liking to Jacob, so Kevin thought if Jacob asked him about his feelings for Sunwoo that he'd tell him. Unluckily for him though, Chanhee didn't have any feelings for Sunwoo.

Sunwoo on the other hand, managed to realize his feelings. He had tried to get Chanhee to hang out with him alone, but it never happened. Kevin and Younghoon were always there to help him think of some new ways to ask him to and out alone, though.

------------------

Eric was miserable though. He really wanted Juyeon to pay attention to him. He wanted Juyeon to hang out with him all the time and worry about whether he was getting enough sleep or not.

But whenever he was with Hyunjae, he realized that he wanted the same from him as well. He wanted Hyunjae to laugh with him and to hug him.

It all confused him so much. He was so used to his feelings for Juyeon that all of these new feelings were beginning to scare him. He hadn't ever experiences having feelings for two people, so that wasn't even something that he considered. It was always just Juyeon.

Now, he was just scared and confused of his own feelings.

just a little filler chapter, the calm before the storm :)