X-MAS SPECIAL

Christmas. It came on the 25th of December each year. A joyous festival cladded in green, red, gold and silver. Christmas trees and sweets. Hot chocolate. Greetings and Smiles. But that's not all there is to it. Sometimes, Christmas is also the time when we soothe ourselves and get ready for the New Year that would come. A truly memorable memory.

Y/N pouted as she looked at the grinning faces infront of her. Kaori, Yukie, Yachi, Kiyoko, Sara, Mika, Mikan and the other Fukurodani Managers were happily enjoying the fact that they won the bet. Dear Y/N would have to wear clothing of their choice for the eve of Christmas. And if that wasn't enough, she would have to show it to the boys.

Now you must be wondering where they are? Well they are currently in Tokyo. And strangely enough, the reason they were there was because Karasuno and the other powerhouses had decided to meet up. Now, these powerhouses included the schools which she didnt expect to come together.

Karasuno

Aoba Josai

Nekoma

Fukurodani

Inarizaki

Itachiyama's Komori and Sakusa

Kamomedai's Hirugami and Hoshiumi

Now add the Music Club to the mix.

Truly a chaotic gathering. Now I think it should also be said that the attire she was going to wear was far from what she would usually wear.

Y/N looked at the clothing that had been chosen for her. She had specified one thing to them though. She would only wear something long sleeved saying something along the lines of: "Only long sleeves or the bet is off."

And now her green eyes kept darting from the Cheshire-like grins and smiles of the girls to the outift infront of her.

"So, Y/N are you ready to knock the boys off their feet?" Yukie asked as the girls got ready with makeup, straighteners, curlers, brushes and what-not.

"I feel like I just signed my soul off to the devil." Y/N said to herself seeing the glint in their eyes.

Hours later

The girls grinned and smirked and smiled, fistbumping and high fiving seeing the finished product. Y/N really looked beautiful. She was beautiful already but the things they did just accentuated her charm.

"Put on the clothes then we'll see the finishing!" Mika exclaimed and the green eyed female pushed thte girls out of the room. More specifically her room.

Now, considering that there were so many of them there, any passing person would question. The girls were talking among themselves, seemingly excited to see the girl whom they all had noticed, had charmed many of the boys. But they didnt mind, because they also liked the girl's personality. You don't come across girls like her often, so they are happy that they met her.

The door opened and the girls were excited to see her. To shout or yell. But their eyes widened as their faces become red. Of course they knew that Y/N was pretty but right now they were just plain flustered at seeing her. And were seriously questioning their sexuality.

The girl was dressed in a red dress with long sleeves which were lined with white fur. It had a hood attached to it which was also lined with with fur. The skirt was short: reaching her mid-thighs. It was flowy lined with a thick lining of white fur as well. Y/N had a pair of black thigh-high stockings paired with brown laced up boots which reached below her knees.

Her bangs had been pinned away from her face allowing her entire face to be shown and in view. Which meant that her striking green eyes were in view. Her lips were a deep red and on her cheeks were the lightest touch of blush. Her eyes done beautifully by Kiyoko while her hair had been straightened and slightly curled at the ends by Sara.