Service 51

(Play music)

(Play music)

Y/N sat infront of the Second Year counselor's desk. The counselor infront of her as she asked questions to her. A piece of paper lay on the desk.

"Dazai-San you have to fill in a career choice on the form."

"How many times do I have to say it? I don't have any idea what I want to do. You can't just make me write about something I have no idea about." Y/N said keeping her eyes to her clenched hands.

"Dazai-San, even your friends Nishinoya-kun and Tanaka-kun have filled in something in the allotted space. And you are one of our brightest students so what's stopping you?"

"I don't know. I have no idea what I want to do. Can't we just leave it at that?" The student said as her voice almost became cold.

"As your grade counselor it is my job and duty to guide you on the right path." The counselor said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know." Y/N said and stood up.

"Dazai-San we are not done–" The counselor protested but the sharp and coldness of Y/N's green eyes.

"I think we are done."

The counselor only watched as the door closed and she sighed. Taking the paper in her hands she looked through informations provided.

Last Name: Dazai
First Name: Y/N
Class: 2–5
Place of Birth: Canada
Date of Birth: Y/D/B
Age: 17
Occupation: Highschool Student, Member of the Volleyball Federation
Future Career:
University choice:
Aim in life:

"Now I understand why the other counselor's warned me not to push her too much."  She ran her fingers through her hair.

□•□•□°□•□•□

Y/N lay on the couch of the Music Room, eyes closed and her earphones in. She was facing the back of the couch her back to the door.

Toya and Sara entered the room and immediately found the girl they were searching for.

"Y/N!" Sara called out and Y/N opened her eyes, before sitting up.

"Yes Sara?" Y/N asked putting away her phone in her pocket.

"You didn't fill in the career slot again. Why? Your counselor said that you just got up and left. What's with that?" Sara asked, disappointment lace in her voice.

"She kept pushing me. It was annoying. I don't like people who don't know when to back off." Y/N said simply.

"Y/N, it's not that simple. You have to understand that its just a formality. Just write whatever and submit it. Write the first thing that comes to your mind and submit it." Toya suggested.

"She did. She wrote future Occupation 'Stripper' and they made her do it again." Ichino said, almost appearing out of thin air.

"Geh! Where did you come from?" Toya yelped.