Service 25

A/N— can we talk about how adorable Kita looks in the image!!! And The recent episode made me become a Kita Stan like Haikyu! Come on, I'm trying to stay loyal to my manz!

(PLAY MUSIC)

"Beach?"

"Yes, the beach."

The leader said as everyone else had a happy look on their faces. After a long  week of tournaments and events, the board had decided that a three day trip to the beach would arranged. All the food, staying places and everything will be provided by them as well as places to practice. Living quarters would be provided for everyone and none of the schools would have to pay.

"That's actually pretty good idea. This would give the teams time to relax and then begin with the finals and quarter and semi finals."

One of the female spoke. After much discussion it was decides that everyone would be assigned their jobs. Y/N listened carefully to the instructions that the head gave her, questioning whenever she was confused. She wrote down the tasks in her phone and made a mental reminder to copy them down on a note pad as well.

"Well then, Dazai-San these tasks should be done by today as we will be leaving tomorrow night. All the teams will be informed. You got Nekoma, Fukurodani and Inarizaki to inform right?"

"Yes, Ms.Takai told me that since the teams have decreased since the Preliminaries,  the remaining teams can be informed by us. Well director, see you tomorrow." She bowed respectfully and the head of the board gave a nod and left. She sighed and packed up her things, turning off the lights she headed for the hotel where she was staying.

"Woah! We are seriously going to the beach!" Yamamoto said in excitement as he and some of the other Second and First Years from Fukurodani and Nekoma bounced in happiness and began talking about their plans.

"Well that is the information that I was asked to deliver. Nekomata-San, Yamiji-san you guys will be going right?" A flicker of hope in her voice.

"I don't see why we shouldn't."

"Exactly."

Y/N grinned at this and looked at Akaashi, Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma and Yaku who seemed to be smiling at her. She had a questioning look but they shook their heads.

"You look like really happy." Kuroo smiles as he smiles.

"Y/N-CHAN WERE YOU EXPECTING US TO GO SO BAD THAT YOU LOOK SO HAPPY?" Bokuto said in his usual loud voice.

"Bokuto-San please speak normally." Akaashi scolded the Ace lightly.

"Is there any limit to the stupidity of these two?" Kenma says nonchalantly as arrows strike Kuroo and Bokuto. Yaku burst out laughing and Kurol whines along with Bokuto to their teammates. Y/N has a genuine smile on her face as she watches them all happy.