Service 39

(PLAY MUSIC CAUSE WE STAN SADISTIC, BADDIE Y/N!)

It was tense. The atmosphere was heavy as her words sunk in.

"Nice joke Y/N. But it's not funny." Kiyoko said seriously. Y/N stood and looked at Kiyoko from where her place. Her lips curled in a smile.

"Look me in my eyes. Do you think I'm joking Shimizu?"

That was the moment that Kiyoko realsied that she wasn't joking. Y/N was indeed serious about leaving.

"Why would you leave? There has to be a reason." Daichi asked.

"I have to clarify my reason to you guys because?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Because we are your friends, teammates. We deserve to know the truth." Daichi answered.

"Simple. You see Daichi, I'm leaving Japan."

"That's so sudden!" Yachi gasped.

"So? Or would you rather I leave this week?" She asked, mentally smirking. She knew. Y/N knew exactly how to press which buttons of whom. She knew that if she told them that she could leave earlier if she wanted than they wouldn't ask her anymore questions. And she was right.

"Its her decision, let her be." Ukai said and the others realised that Ukai was indeed right. Whether she stayed or not was her choice and hers only. However, no one caught the sly, secret smirk on her lips.

"Let's get back to our match shall we guys?" She said happily and others nodded and they walked to the court where they would play against Shinzen. This was one of her favourite things. Manipulating her words and making them seem sweet like honey.

Watching them head to the court, Ukai was hit with a realisation. That's when Ukai realised something. Something which he should have realised long ago.

Dazai Y/N held the team in her hands. Not only Karasuno but Nekoma and Fukurodani as well. They were all nothing but puppets in her hands. But Ukai also knew that she wouldn't use them in any way. However, Ukai also knew that her manipulative tendencies had increased and that she could easily contort her words however she pleased.

Now, adding to the fact that she was a silver tongued and schematic player, it only made her even more of a threat. But how did she change so suddenly? So much within such a short period of time. She was never like that with the teams. So schematic and full of manipulation. His brain looked for clues and that's when his eyes widened as he watched Y/N serve the ball powerfully.

No.

Ukai shook his head. He knew. Infact he knew from the start. A drop of sweat dripped from his temple and down his neck.

The way she would smile away or how she would use her words during matches. The way her presence would become heavy when she would play, when she would deal with others, when she would talk the freak duo into doing quick attacks. How her eyes would darken when she would play or serve or spike or set. How she could easily copy any player or athletic.