Service 45

(PLAY MUSIC)

"Okay ready when you are Dazai

"Okay ready when you are Dazai."

Y/N sighs as she places the headset on her head. She were in the Shiratorizawa Music Recording Room. Yes, Shiratorizawa had their own recording room. That was part of the reason of their trip.

Now, Y/N looked at the window infront of her which separated the control room from the. and saw the VBC and the music club members. Somehow she ended up with the VBC trailing after as they wanted to see her in session. Of course she just nodded along as she didn't have it withing her to reject them when Goshiku had such a cute pout on his face.

Y/N's eyes meet Toya and Ichino's. They give a nod to each other and the music plays, her voice following soon after.

Her voice was heard as the music started. The boys from the Volleyball Club were surprised to say the least. Her voice seemed to contain emotions that they never knew they could feel.

Each word, each tune touched hearts. Toya watched in admiration as he listened to her sing, as he watched the blissful expression her face as she sang.

Y/N always felt free when she sang. Through her voice she could express herself. The side of her that was hidden could be conveyed through music.

Ichino smiled ever so slightly seeing the gleam in her green eyes. He knew from the moment he met her that she was going to be troublesome. Indeed she was. He wasn't wrong. Dazai Y/N had truly become troublesome for his young, teenage heart.

It was no secret between Haru and Ichino that the latter, that Ichino had fallen in love with Y/N. It was something Ichino had confided in Haru and Haru promised to keep his mouth shut about it.

Haru asked him one day, "When did you fall for her?"

Back then Ichino could have answered if he wanted to but he had only rolled his eyes and shrugged away.

He still remembered the day he fell for her.

□•□•□°□•□•□

Masamune Ichino was someone who could care less about what happened around him if it didnt happen to him. It was his during his First Year when he met her. Or rather saw her. He was just chilling, silently in a corner of the Music Room when Toya had started blabbering on and on about a transfer student who would be joining the Club. Apparently it was some girl who was interesting, put simply in Toya's words.

Peculiar person, that Serizawa Toya.

Ichino was simply listening to music when he heard Toya introducing someone. The moment he looked up, he felt his breathe hitch.

Long black hair that seemed like the deepest of nights, green eyes that sparkled with a certain mischief and something he couldn't put his finger on. Ichino felt everything still around him when he saw her.