Service 80

"I'm gonna die

"I'm gonna die."

"Me too."

"Its too hot."

"I know."

Karasuno stared at the the duo who were apparently melting due to the heat. Kiyoko, Yachi and Dazai shuffled through the training menus for the team as Ukai and Takeda were talking on the sides regarding the upcoming matches.

"Shouldn't we pair up Kageyama and Hinata a bit more since they should practice their freak attack?" Yachi asked curiously to Y/N who was drinking water.

"Not really." She hummed.

"I don't really catch on..." Yachi said as she carried the AED kit.

"Tobio and Shōyō need to understand their own limits before they play for each other. Yes they are good but compared to the teams at Nationals, they aren't really much." Y/N yawned as she lay down on the cool floor.

Kiyoko threw a jacket to Y/N who used it as a shield and covered her face. Yachi nodded her head in understanding and put away the AED kit.

"The days are colder now." Kiyoko took notice as she folded the bibs.

"It's winter season." Y/N's voice was muffled under the jacket.

"I know." Kiyoko breathed out.

Yachi stared at the guys practicing before humming and walking towards the storage room outside the gym to fix the volleyball nets and extra poles. As she walked in to the room she noticed something that she usually never did.

A silver blade.

Her eyes widened as she walked towards the object. With slightly shaky hands she held the blade in her soft, delicate hands. Her eyes widening.

At that moment she heard someone run into the storeroom as she flinched.

"Where's Yachi?" Y/N asked as she sat up, rummaging her hands through her pockets

"Oh her? She went to the outside store room." Kiyoko said as she looked through the planners. She didn't notice how Y/N stilled, how her eyes went blank, how her breathe fastened before she took off running. Kiyoko stared at the girl in confusion before going back to her tasks.